[WSG weekend] - 20/11 & 21/11!

oh yeah, I'll get as many as I can! I want AB for ones! and some decent tactical play from horde :>

ill join but still doesnt look too good for other than blackout players :C

Saturday WSG

Not quite sure how many WSG's there was but I think it was 5. I believe Horde won 3-2 but don't trust me on this (if someone knows correct me if i'm wrong). Below are screenshots from Saturday WSG (both from same WSG):

ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - wowscrnshot112010200546.jpg

ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - wowscrnshot112010200541.jpg

Sunday WSG

There where 3 WSG's total and Alliance won with 2-1. I didn't participate in the first one but the second and third was all good except that some Horde left a bit into the third. The second WSG was so even, 2-2 was the score in the end with Alliance having the last cap! Below are some screenshots from those I where in:

Second WSG: ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - wowscrnshot112110200749.jpg

Third WSG: ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - wowscrnshot112110203746.jpg

Thanks to everyone who played!

Wish I was tharrr.

Also take some screenshots of when horde wins to give people some motivation!

thenet said:
Wish I was tharrr.

Also take some screenshots of when horde wins to give people some motivation!

The problem is I wasn't in any battle where Horde won. But overall I think both factions won and lost about the same amount of WSG's during this weekend so if anyone has screenshots on Horde victories post them here!

Users who are viewing this thread