WSG - Call to Arms / SS & GGs

How games are going/comments, GG & Screen shots for all WSG Call to Arms. Also I hope to see some 5mans plus today after 7pm central. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Us Pondering how we are gonna kill rogue who decided to glitch into the wall tonight. I think better naked apparently.

Ironic That they make WSG Call to Arms on my Birthday Week muahahahahhaha hehe i said "Ironic".
Happy birthday :)

It was a rough start with running on alliance, but when we started to get premade 24s going, it was a lot of fun :eek:

Gg I guess [MENTION=10472]Metro[/MENTION] &friends, thought for just a 20 pug we put up a nice enough fight /shrug

I was the nelf war (full hulking smexyness I know teehee)

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_083013_013754.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_083013_013754.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 229
will be trying to figure 2 nights during AB CTAs back to back next thursday to get some 10 man + lvl 24 groups and having lvl 24 que for wsgs as well. so we can collect fast honor and run into some good games.

Gg I guess [MENTION=10472]Metro[/MENTION] &friends, thought for just a 20 pug we put up a nice enough fight /shrug

I was the nelf war (full hulking smexyness I know teehee)

All the ally 20groups tonight were very good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Insane game against Jinx's 9 man,
was queueing with Spew on AP and some resto shaman we picked up.
...at the start "If they lose this with THAT comp that would be so utterly pathetic"

View attachment 2711
View attachment 2712

talk about outplayeeeeeddd
no, but in all seriousness it was a lot of fun
gg to all involved.

Attachments

• beeegeee1.JPG
    beeegeee1.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 139
  • beeegeee2.JPG
    beeegeee2.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 309
Insane game against Jinx's 9 man,
was queueing with Spew on AP and some resto shaman we picked up.
...at the start "If they lose this with THAT comp that would be so utterly pathetic"

View attachment 2711
View attachment 2712

talk about outplayeeeeeddd
no, but in all seriousness it was a lot of fun
gg to all involved.

Great game. Besides Hoax's spitting on me multiple times... it was a great game. You guys were on another level. Most fun i had all night. I hope we meet again.
Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread