Wrecking Ball - Druid help!

Censura

Legend
Hey guy's I'm currently leveling up a druid to do F2P PvP with and literally the only reason I make so many accounts (6 paid, 3 trial atm lol...) is because I love achievement hunting. Which raises the following questions;

1. What spec should I go to get Wrecking Ball? (Kill 20 people in one BG without dying).
2. Would this be possible to actually do?

Please comment :)

Boomkin or feral obv.

I would say boomkin. While I do consider feral to be the slightly stronger spec, you have to put yourself in harm's way a lot to get kills. Also I would recommend taking the talent displacer beat as it is superior for escaping.

Boomkin is the easiest, I got it as resto. Go to AB, figure out where there are only 1-2 people guarding, preferably a low HP someone. Kill them as resto, you can heal yourself and go cat form). Then proceed to keep that person at the GY. You can easily get 11-12 kills off of 1-2 bad players and with good defensive play (peripheral people coming up etc.) you should have a decent headstart to try sniping kills with moonfire. I generally start casting a Wrath + MF for 300-400 when players are at ~600 HP and I can usually snipe 1/2 the kills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHC8Hwq9Eag

----

In US i could help , and for Wrecking Ball i would chose a hunter , or a rogue since you can just ambush a low-hp dude and he dies :) !

Yes this is on the US game and servers, starting on Kil'jaeden. I would do hunter/rogue but been there done that, only class I haven't done this with is the druid now.

Boomkin is the easiest, I got it as resto. Go to AB, figure out where there are only 1-2 people guarding, preferably a low HP someone. Kill them as resto, you can heal yourself and go cat form). Then proceed to keep that person at the GY. You can easily get 11-12 kills off of 1-2 bad players and with good defensive play (peripheral people coming up etc.) you should have a decent headstart to try sniping kills with moonfire. I generally start casting a Wrath + MF for 300-400 when players are at ~600 HP and I can usually snipe 1/2 the kills.

Thanks for the tips!

Boomkin, moonfire spam everything that looks like it's going to die while running and healing.

As an aside this is an awful achv that necessitates ignoring objectives. WTG blizz.

Users who are viewing this thread