wrangler wristbands of stamina?

i have a pair of wrangler wristbands of stamina that i found on one of my alts is this still worth money or did cata make it worth nothing thx in advance for the replies

Most likely not. It's more of a novelty item now more than anything. If people are going to pay $25 to xfer and $25 back, they they might as well dish out $30 for a faction change and $30 back, instead, to get Bracer's of the Ancient Grove, which are blue bracers that give 5 stam 3 agility.

Firetruckk said:
Most likely not. It's more of a novelty item now more than anything. If people are going to pay $25 to xfer and $25 back, they they might as well dish out $30 for a faction change and $30 back, instead, to get Bracer's of the Ancient Grove, which are blue bracers that give 5 stam 3 agility.

Even though [item]Bracers of the Ancient Grove[/item] have 5 stam, they are 2 less armor than the classic [item]Wrangler's Wristbands[/item]. Since agil no longer gives armor, technically Wrangler's would be the better choice for a BiS FC. It's not much, but every little boost counts at 19. I would say these are still valuable, just not as much preCata.

Users who are viewing this thread