Wozh's Art (just some fast stuff)

Wozh'

Legend
Heeeey! This was something i made at school:D

mqxb5.jpg

And this(-:

no98o6.gif

Yeas, as u see its not the best in world. and im not sain it is.

but i you would like to get a siggy, Avatar or something - I would give it a go!

But yes. just type in some information about what u want it to be. Armory link if u want ur wow char on it and stuff.'

Thanks

-Wozh:Horde:

Yea. its simple but still in a good way so it looks cool. i wont make it overused, it would make it look dumb.

Wozh' said:
Heeeey! This was something i made at school:D

mqxb5.jpg

And this(-:

no98o6.gif

Yeas, as u see its not the best in world. and im not sain it is.

but i you would like to get a siggy, Avatar or something - I would give it a go!

But yes. just type in some information about what u want it to be. Armory link if u want ur wow char on it and stuff.'

Thanks

-Wozh:Horde:

**** YOU!

No but really good Job just make it less pixlated but it looks awesome

Know what i have people like you! Who are already better at sig than me and i've been trying for like a month

PushBack said:
**** YOU!

Know what i have people like you! Who are already better at sig than me and i've been trying for like a month

from what I can tell from your sig. (Assuming that its the best you can put out). Look at some photoshop/gimp/whatever you use tutorials.

Some quick tips from me:

characters are fine, but it needs a cool background.

Add some filters/effects to the sig.

Smudging, blurring, erasing, etc.

Lastly the text takes away from the sig.

Use text that is easy to read, and has colors that go well with the signature.

In some signatures text doesnt work well, so I usually add a little watermark at the bottom so no one can rip it.

If you do use text, be minimalist and usually the not as fancy fonts look better.

Cheers,

Steamed

PushBack said:
**** YOU!

Hello Pushback, Thanks for ur feedback but, about the char thing that is pixlated. idk why its so bad but. In my Photoshop it dont look so soooooo! :D

Btw, im been doin this a year - but this is normaly not my style!

Thanks for your feedback! it meeens alot for me!

Thanks

-Wozh

Users who are viewing this thread