WoW's 16th Anniversary Event Hotfixes - Korrak's Revenge and Doomwalker World Boss

Can’t confirm that tho since I’ve had no problems myself

Seems to be the same bug as last year, which means I'd anticipate it also being fixed eventually. Like last year.

If it was same bug some of us wouldn’t be able to queue, which we can.
[doublepost=1604266804,1604266647][/doublepost]Also, decent photoshop attempt, I rate it 6/10. Should have cut off the hat on the left side where the black ends.

If it was same bug some of us wouldn’t be able to queue, which we can.
maybe you're just lying about being pure f2p...
scandal.gif

Well because the dipshits at blizzard removed groupfinder for anyone 49 and under, I can't find groups for the world bosses

Last edited by a moderator:
So may just be a coincidence but I just tried to queue on a 45 and got the group fail message.... then i closed my battle.net app thing and queued again and it worked.

At first, I was getting the same group failed message, but I got it only once, and now I'm able to queue on it on all chars. Maybe try switching roles (Heals/Dps) or something. I didn't do anything special tbh. It's also good to note, that levelers are F'ed in the A because of how scaling works, and leveling sucks in Korrak's now

Battle Ground works fine on my behalf(pure f2p here) and rn im at 35% on getting the AV mount. Managed to win 2 matches in a row. Ofcourse que time is horrendous, 30 minutes apart but ehhh better than nothing i suppose.
Quite the Lagfest from a multi million dollar Company that can't run 10 man pvp, let alot run 40-80 man

Battle Ground works fine on my behalf(pure f2p here) and rn im at 35% on getting the AV mount. Managed to win 2 matches in a row. Ofcourse que time is horrendous, 30 minutes apart but ehhh better than nothing i suppose.
Quite the Lagfest from a multi million dollar Company that can't run 10 man pvp, let alot run 40-80 man

Progress on the mount is Account-wide. So you can create an Allied Race toon, queue for 2 minutes, do some quests for maybe 10-20%, and then repeat the process. It's alot better than having to wait on Horde

Edit: Oh skimmed over F2P sorry

Users who are viewing this thread