Wow Wishes (With A Twist)

I don't have a p2p so I dont know what im missing out on, but I would love to get Earth shield back, like cata rshams had. Stone Totem (the slowing totem) next

Edit: replace for lightning shield. (In resto role)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only played a few classes so far and I'm only using non-spec skills (based on the main talent calculator on battle.net) and this is what I've come up with:

Druid: Replace Maul with Swipe (for tank aoe)
Hunter: Replace Eagle Eye with Multi Shot (for dps aoe)
Mage: Replace Shatter with Ice Block (survivability skill)
Paladin: Replace Cleanse with Heart of the Crusader (would be nice to have the extra mount speed for my FC paladin to make sure he gets to a flag before a less powerful player)
Priest: Replace Flash Heal with Binding Heal (slightly less heal per target but heals your target AND you)
Rogue: Replace Pick Pocket with Sprint (I miss Sprint)
Shaman: Replace Cleanse Spirit with Frostbrand Weapon (would be cool to see how that helps Enh)
Warlock: Replace Voidwalker: Suffering with Succubus: Seduction (CC)
Warrior: Replace Battle Stance with Berserker Stance (I really wasn't sure about what to pick here, but in PvP it seems like this might generate more rage, though I know nothing about Warriors)

I've only played a few classes so far and I'm only using non-spec skills (based on the main talent calculator on battle.net) and this is what I've come up with:

Druid: Replace Maul with Swipe (for tank aoe)
Hunter: Replace Eagle Eye with Multi Shot (for dps aoe)
Paladin: Replace Cleanse with Heart of the Crusader (would be nice to have the extra mount speed for my FC paladin to make sure he gets to a flag before a less powerful player)
Priest: Replace Flash Heal with Binding Heal (slightly less heal per target but heals your target AND you)
Rogue: Replace Pick Pocket with Sprint (I miss Sprint)
Shaman: Replace Cleanse Spirit with Frostbrand Weapon (would be cool to see how that helps Enh)
Warlock: Replace Voidwalker: Suffering with Succubus: Seduction (CC)
Warrior: Replace Battle Stance with Berserker Stance (I really wasn't sure about what to pick here, but in PvP it seems like this might generate more rage, though I know nothing about Warriors)

Y u no like dispels? Use them! They are good! Really good! More people need to learn to use them!

Sure, replace the best burst ability mages have for an ability that is useless against anything with a brain.

Priest : psyfiend for renew.
hunter: eagle eye for freezing trap
rogue: recuperate for shadowstep
Warrior: warbringer for hamstring
Mage: pom for ice block
Warlock: agony for bod
Pal: SoL for freedom
Sham: Riptide for earth shield, healing wave for FS, primal should convert to SS for enhance.

Lol dont touch psyfiend :(
I'd trade smite for shadowform and the revive thing for mind blast to make f2p spriests enjoyable

Users who are viewing this thread