WoW Transmog Felforged Gear at any level

Wold you transmog your gear?

• Yes

• No thanks, i want to be ugly and i can live with that.

Results are only viewable after voting.
There was ways of doing this without a third party program, a bug exploit ingame. dunno if its fixed yet. And please, this guy is posting hack posts every 2nd week or something, any reasons he ain't banned yet ?

Mvq had a macro script to bug shit in mog system.
And you asking why i aint get banned?
this guy is posting hack posts every 2nd week or something

Thats why, im sharing stuff, not a sellfish hacker who keeps the fun for itself.
I even help some of you to setup this shit, and you want me banned?

I was not talking about scripts. It was a post Motar made a while back. just sayin'
also, ¨Im not a selfish hacker¨ all that stuff. No you aren't, but advocating stuff like that for any1 participating is just as bad as using it tbh. And I'm just thinking to myself that its not really a good move by the Xpoff admins to let users promote 3rd party hack programs in their community.

I was not talking about scripts. It was a post Motar made a while back. just sayin'
also, ¨Im not a selfish hacker¨ all that stuff. No you aren't, but advocating stuff like that for any1 participating is just as bad as using it tbh. And I'm just thinking to myself that its not really a good move by the Xpoff admins to let users promote 3rd party hack programs in their community.

3rd party programs are not always against the rules.
transmog hack doesnt effect PvP, PvE or anything like that, its kinda like Tmorph, but now a bit advanced

While it doesn't have an impact on gameplay, Tmorph is still illegal. And I would assume this would be aswell. Personally I don't care much to be honest... I just feel like the Xpoff community loses alot of integrity by letting these ¨ingame hack¨ posts continue to be posted here, especially since its a fairly large community revlolving around a certain Blizzard game, where this isn't allowed. Other than that, knock yourself out with this man xD

There was ways of doing this without a third party program, a bug exploit ingame. dunno if its fixed yet. And please, this guy is posting hack posts every 2nd week or something, any reasons he ain't banned yet ?

At least he not being rude to fellow members like so many others are. He is actually "giving" a little information for those that are interested in this sort of thing.

/cheers

While it doesn't have an impact on gameplay, Tmorph is still illegal. And I would assume this would be aswell. Personally I don't care much to be honest... I just feel like the Xpoff community loses alot of integrity by letting these ¨ingame hack¨ posts continue to be posted here, especially since its a fairly large community revlolving around a certain Blizzard game, where this isn't allowed. Other than that, knock yourself out with this man xD

XpOff is growing, everyone want to know how those twinks mog that high level shit.
A bit of google searching and they will find the XpOff.com website, by posting hackes every 2-3 weeks it still shold get a good SEO.
Those admins sholdn't ban/lock my threads but instead promote it.

People see somthing and they want it.
After they discovered XpOff, they tell it to friend etc.

My cheat gets populair and so does XpOff.

XpOff is growing, everyone want to know how those twinks mog that high level shit.
A bit of google searching and they will find the XpOff.com website, by posting hackes every 2-3 weeks it still shold get a good SEO.
Those admins sholdn't ban/lock my threads but instead promote it.

People see somthing and they want it.
After they discovered XpOff, they tell it to friend etc.

My cheat gets populair and so does XpOff.

Ill answer that with one word: ¨Integrity¨

Hi Ferib, cool post!! I won't use it personally because not worth the risk of being banned to use my toys or mog stuff, but I love the creativity and knowing how to do it!

At all the haters, we are a community of people who regularly find ways to "creativity" get way more out of our characters than intended. Sure maybe we should have a "Black Market: Use At Your Own Risk Tricks" section of the forum where people post bots for use on private servers and anything else someone wants to share. As for "Integrity" as long as it doesn't violate one's moral code there is nothing dishonest about straight up hacking your own computer! I personally find "cheating" adds new life to many games by allowing me to experience them in new ways after the games themselves have grown stale, the whole modding community for games and even twinking at not max level is built around this premise.

Seems like you now can "legit" transmog the felforged / invasion gear.
Just make a set with the invasion gear and save it, next time you meet a transmogrifier you can talk to is and select your set.
All item pices will then be loaded including the invasion gear, no longer need to use my shittty tool to get the swag.

uh, oh... you cant transmog the weps....
And other gear like MoP quest gear etc doesn't work with this methode...

Time to launch my tool and keep mogging thos swag stuff, or you will never look that fancy like i'm.

53iaFNI.png

Users who are viewing this thread