wow...this made my day

Status
Not open for further replies.

glancealot

Legend
so i capped flag (classic vanish, sprint (yay for glyphed 100% sprint) near FC, picked up flag when he droped) with less than 30 seconds remaining to tie the game at 1-1...and alliance won a game where they, well, really didn't even have a chance...

image.cgi

and shortly after the game...i get a pm...and it's not even a level 1 alt...apparently someone (horde of course) in that game had an 80 on our server...

image.cgi

man...i am not even gonna report this guy because this actually made me smile...it made my day lol

classic!

but mine might be better.

about 1 minute left. game tied at 0.

our fc close to our gy, horde has our flag too. they drop, our fc scrambles to cap, but he dies. i rez at GY, grab the flag. 3 guys on me. and i dont know what the fuck happened. my heart is like a fuckin washing machine, and im running towards the flag room. i turn around, use disengage. im closer. use readiness. disengage again. im like 20 feet away with 46 health left and im stunned by someone walking really slowly. use detterence and stoneform and feign death and freeze trap, anything i can think of. DUMBASS DK (not suprised) death grip's me right to the flag place and i cap!

i was playing with some guildies then, i was the 2nd to last rank. GM's alt was there and he promoted me to officer because of that sole act. it was fucking amazing.

Video or it didnt happen. Lol JK. Not going to lie that must of been pretty epic having a DK death grip you to make the cap. It would of been even cooler if you did get it on video.

Nice, looks pretty fun. :)

the sad thing is, i had been filming a bunch on my twink and my computer has lots of shit on it so it started to get kind of slow, so i decided not to film stupid stuff anymore. felt like killing myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread