WoW pick up lines ftw

Confusing

Legend
hurhur that's right, a friend of mine posted a few on my FB now i just wanna see what everyone's got LOL

stealing from the webz or not lets hear them?

Here is a few that made me laugh ;p

Are you a vender? cos' i'd like to browse your goods ;D
Nice pants bb c; whats the drop rate?
Baby c; Being with me is like a Paladin casting Divine shield, it'll last about 10 seconds and you wont feel a thing~

Hurhurrr

Just throw them around guise-
These are making my virtual wow nights ;w;

Last edited by a moderator:
"I raided at a top 25 US level for the entirety of Cata and my dick is huge"

Of course if you're shit at the game and your peen is small this doesn't work, but I'm lucky and both parts are truth.

Gotta flex dat epeen bro

Wait how is the orc one a pickup line? Last time i said something similar to that to a girl i got hit in the mouth

I'm sorry Confused, your pics looks like a 11 year old girl, but you talk like a 34 year old sailor...

Oh yeah! Pickup lines.

Hey, do you have a Sandstone Drake? Cuz I'd like to mount ya.

Best I got. Been out of the game for a while...already have a gf. So no need to utilize many pickup lines.

Jk as far as im concerned only way your gunna get virtual pussy in wow is if you got gold, or its just a guy behind dat virtual pussy <:

My avatar has that effect on people. They just get a whiff of his rotting undead flesh, and before you know it, he's waking up in the gutters of Ironforge surrounded by naked night elves - and can't remember what happened.

I don't use pickup lines. I use dig up lines.

"Girl, that grave dirt compliments your flesh tone."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread