MMO-Champion

WoW Patch 9.0.1 Hotfixes - November 11, 2020
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
)
Dungeons and Raids

• The Eternal Palace
    • Blackwater Behemoth
      • Blackwater Behemoth will once again swim to another platform upon reaching 100% energy on all difficulties.

Quests

• Darkblaze can once again be defeated to complete the Redridge Mountains Alliance quest, "Darkblaze, Brood of the Worldbreaker".

World Events

• Resolved an issue with the Icecrown Chilling Winds weather debuff lasting longer than intended.
  • Resolved an issue preventing players from accessing Trial of the Crusader raid and Trial of the Champion dungeon during the Death Rising event.

Continue reading...

bring the nerfs! my body is ready!
I find it hilarious how hard these new "Twinks" are trying to get us OG Twinks nerfed because they didn't get what we did. I'll find it even funnier when the new Socket FOTM kicks in and Hunters still 1-shot them with their lowered Health pools.

I find it hilarious how hard these new "Twinks" are trying to get us OG Twinks nerfed because they didn't get what we did. I'll find it even funnier when the new Socket FOTM kicks in and Hunters still 1-shot them with their lowered Health pools.
The funniest part is I *told* them they needed to rush relics and the forums were full of "get azerite gear now" posts for a week.

But every single one of the people complaining now were the people that ran a couple legion dungeons and fully outfitted ilvl 44 gear and then spammed BGs to lol1shot levelers, and are now whining because the tables got turned.

bring the nerfs! my body is ready!

Yeah, I've been debating gearing up a new character, but it's gonna take me like 6+ hours to do it, and I'm wondering if it's worth it or not. I've already done like 6 characters though, and at this point I'm pretty ready for it to get nerfed

*stares in F2P*

Oh, lol. Well, it's possible for F2Ps if you cap at level 10, that way you can solo the dungeons for each Pillar. Not sure if it's the same for F2Ps, but I can re-enable XP through the NPC now.

At level 10, I clock in around:

Garrison setup for Gloves and Rings ~ 3 hours or so, but you can let the mission timers run while questing in Legion

Valsharah ~1 hour
Azsuna ~1 hour
Highmountain ~1.5 hours
Stormheim ~1.5-2 hours

Hunting WoD rares ~ 1-2 hours, if Im lucky I can get at least 1 ring, 1 neck and 1 cape.

The Lumber Mill trinket takes a little while longer, but I usually do it during downtime when Legion questing

If you can get efficient with this route, I'd say the minimum time is 6 hours, but with the coming nerfs, there definitely isn't a need to

EDIT - also if you need gold on a fresh level 10, just start the Legion questline, the 5 Tome of the Tranquil minds vendor for 30g, making it easy to cap XP if need be

Not sure what kind of insane luck you had with wod rares but it took me three days to get a neck, and that wasnt even hunting a socket proc. And 1.5 hours for stormheim? holy shit. How?

For the neck, I didn't really go with Optimal stats or anything, I just did the Mother of Goren from FFR + Demidos from Socrethar and settled with whatever I got. I tried Maniacal madgard, but it was never up on any of my toons. For Stormheim, you can try to follow this https://www.wowhead.com/guide=4744/quick-questing-for-the-pillars-of-creation , it's slightly shorter for the Horde and the only real noticeable skip is skipping the Restless Ancestor part, because depending on how geared your 10 is, you can potentially one-shot these guys. My estimate is 1.5 hours, but it probably is closer to 2 hours

The funniest part is I *told* them they needed to rush relics and the forums were full of "get azerite gear now" posts for a week.
Irony is I did both, Relics and HoA/Azerite in that 1st week. It was a PITA but I don't regret it. I'm also not concerned over it all getting nerfed because the Socket FOTM is coming!!

Which of the 4 pillars do you guys think is the longest? I have done all them on like 6-7 toons so far and I gotta say highmountain feels the longest, not including the bug for starting stormhiem for alliance though. usually takes me like 6-7 tries just to get it started lol.

Which of the 4 pillars do you guys think is the longest? I have done all them on like 6-7 toons so far and I gotta say highmountain feels the longest, not including the bug for starting stormhiem for alliance though. usually takes me like 6-7 tries just to get it started lol.

I'd say Stormheim, at least IMO. Highmountain seemed kinda bad at first for me, but once you get a feel for it, it's a bit faster. There's like 3 main camps you need to recruit and if you optimize a little bit, you can knock them out one after the other without returning to Thunder Totem too often. Stormheim just has so many quests happening in so many locations and just takes forever. My ranking from shortest to longest would be Val'shara < Azsuna < Highmountain < Stormheim

I found when doing stormhiem the most annoying quest was the one beforeyou go to hell, before you get the blessing of the 3 dead kings. killing the bonecarvers. there is only like what? 5-6 around at a time and a million ppl killing them.

But every single one of the people complaining now were the people that ran a couple legion dungeons and fully outfitted ilvl 44 gear and then spammed BGs to lol1shot levelers, and are now whining because the tables got turned.

I feel like you closed my thread and you guys reconvened over here to insult me.

I do apologize I didn't research the latest and greatest glitching and abuse methods as I was probably pvp'ing or playing the game. Actually I knew about the damn hoa glitch. I didn't do it. I was also subbed so I didn't one shot any levelers. I think I did one xpoff bg before the nerf came in. You were pretty spot on though.

I didn't complain about your busted arty weps. I can deal with it. the ilvl 44 the ilvl 50 fuck it that is fine too. I didn't even call for nerfs until I was attacked. I merely said that when the nerfs come and you both fucking admit that they will come brackets will still be fucked.

"Hax are not for everyone including people who have social lives, skill, ethics, people who are married or may become married. Side effects may include banning, name calling, viruses or dry mouth. Ask your conscious if hax are right for you."
~

I feel like I'm watching old school Eddie Guerrero aka Cheat to win.

No PvP. All research.
No skill. All gear.
No life. All year.

You don't know me buddy. I am less mad then your bis butt hurt ass was yesterday while I'm sitting here with zero playable pvp. I'm done with it. Take those boosted bonobo +80 ilvls on 2 pieces and shove em up your ass.

TBH Looking at your shit right now(damn your a level 10 horde - I will never get the honor of killing you | +strike that bis) and you don't even have the shit I was talking about. [Even if you have do have it your hiding the shit like you know its wrong. So i don't think your mad at me. Your mad because your conscious is needling at your morality] Plus if your stopping at 10 you are pretty much locked in xpoff where I could give two shits. So why are you so mad?

The point of the matter is this. If you are on this website you should have the skill to own what like 85+% of players out there without this shit. And while I am at it a 180 item level ring back then isn't as much advantage as +80 item level on the two pieces + what like another 20x12? So your all sitting here with a +320 ilvl difference on gear alone lets and add another +24 if you got 2 +14 relics and y'all act like shit was busted back then.

"While the cause is unknown noobitus might be related to an imbalance in skill of the player."
"Guess who's back. Back again. Shady's back tell some men."

Never seen a bile bomb but if your one shotting whole GYs I'd toss you a ban. Yall some get the martin fury in the mailbox, one shot FL for the world record, get banned, and blame the GM that sent you the shit grimy mother fuckers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread