WoW Gametime - Less than $5 per month.

Running a sale. $5 off all orders for the next 24 hours. 3 months minimum.

What happens if the game time gets removed?
None of my gametime has been removed yet as far as I know, and I'm using it on all my own accounts as well. The risk is on the buyer.

I'm instating a refund policy as follows:

If the game time is removed, you will be granted the face value of the purchase in months. For example, if you buy 3 months for $15, and you lose that time, you will be given 1 free month, valued at $15 by Blizzard. On an order of $50 for a year, if you lose all 12 months, you will be given 3 months (valued at $45), and $5 off your next order.

Last edited by a moderator:
IA T I bought gametime from someone else ( was planning on buying from you when it was almost over), but back to the point,
I bought 2 months from them. It was supposed to end 11/20, but it ended up getting removed.
My account was in good standing as well.
Do you know if blizz is taking action?

IA T I bought gametime from someone else ( was planning on buying from you when it was almost over), but back to the point,
I bought 2 months from them. It was supposed to end 11/20, but it ended up getting removed.
My account was in good standing as well.

Seems like it, my gametime has been removed today :/

there was another raf removal wave on tuesday, I lost 2 raf months, still have 4 months still (bought from someone else)

Are you still selling game time?
Yes, but I've had a terrible PC failure followed by Hurricane Sandy screwing up my city. I'm sort of predisposed lately, but I should be back soon.

I am still selling gametime. If you need some, please contact me directly via skype: geokoder.
Add a note that you'd like to buy gametime while adding me.

I'm on Skype now. Message me if you need gametime.

Users who are viewing this thread