WoW free for 7 days with all current content for any previous players

Don't wait to use this. I had this offer when wow first made their facebook ads and it went away.

I never got to use it and this did not work for my account.

I highly recommend taking advantage immediately and play as much as you can in 7 days so that you aren't tempted to buy wow time.

WoW Free for 7 days, means that you can access your main frozen p2p account for next 7 days without affecting your f2p right?

Cause mine says it will expire on 11/6/14

yes that's it, you can play your p2p a week and your f2p account stay f2p of course.

Don't wait to use this. I had this offer when wow first made their facebook ads and it went away.

The offer is still available. Gametime (not depending when you started it) ends november 5. So if you start the week now, you'll have only 5 days.

The offer is still available. Gametime (not depending when you started it) ends november 5. So if you start the week now, you'll have only 5 days.
Well it doesn't work on my account.

Are you using this on your free to play account? Or your paid account?

It does not work on my paid account which is frozen because I'm not subscribed.

I'm too scared to use it on my free to play account.

i used it successfully on two previously frozen p2p account that were not active for 9 months,

the idea is to use it on p2p account linked to a f2p account to get goodies for your f2p toon(s),

i'm not even sure it works on f2p account, and even if it did, why would you transform a f2p account to a p2p account just for a week (it wouldnt be usable until you pay the monthly fee after this free week).

I spent £4 or so last Christmas, and now had 7 days MoP trial and this, money well spent I feel. And my shiney new Azure Waterstrider and Camels are pretty sweet. Got the odd pet and toy but didn't focus on it. And Thori'dal dropped for my Paladin in Sunwell lol.

I got a 7 day free return to WoW back during Wrath of the lich king. I'm guessing that is why when they re-offer it, it does not apply to my old 2006 account.

Hmm I'm going to go test it on my other paid account didnt think of that

Didn't work, and this account never received free time;

eLpJFrj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this 7 days offer is not linked to any previous free time offer, blizzard usually give some free time to p2p frozen account at least 2 times a year from what i remember, and i usually used them

you might want to ask to a gm why your account is not elligible, and may be able to enjoy the last 5 days available

Should I be using this on my unactive p2p account or my linked f2p account? It mentions that it would upgrade my starter account to classic. Would that mean that it would never revert to f2p? I would use caution when picking which to use it on.

It mentions that it would upgrade my starter account to classic. Would that mean that it would never revert to f2p?

Yes.
The idea is to use it on a frozen p2p ofc. you have 3 days left btw.

It won't upgrade a F2P account to full, it would be good if it did, Blizz are constantly giving out free game time. You can always convince a GM to give you 2-3 days too.

Users who are viewing this thread