WoW free for 7 days with all current content for any previous players

babouchka

Legend
If you have a p2p frozen account linked to your f2p and want to unlock all those delicous toys, or grind whatever you want for your toons, it's time to warm your video card.

US Link: https://us.battle.net/account/manag...=/account/management/wow/claim-promotion.html

EU link: https://eu.battle.net/account/manag...=/account/management/wow/claim-promotion.html

via http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/2k6s5b/wow_free_for_7_days_with_all_current_content_for/

ps: can't edit the topic's title, it's "WoW free for 7 days with all current content for any previous players"

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 6 WoW free for 7 days with all current content for any previous players

Horray so many toys now.

But I think ill wait to use this, I fear the heirloom tab will require you to "add" looms by clicking them in.

Horray so many toys now.

But I think ill wait to use this, I fear the heirloom tab will require you to "add" looms by clicking them in.
it expires...i've made the mistake of holding on to teh free offer to find out its expired.... /muchfistshaking

i'd use it now...if history repeats itself you'll get another one this winter after WoD launches.

I have like 7 trials on one acc I think, can I give them all the 7 days free or just one?

Horray so many toys now.

i didn't see any expiring date, but i'm pretty sure that this offer will soon end once the expension is released (which is not that far away from now)

I have like 7 trials on one acc I think, can I give them all the 7 days free or just one?

it's free time for a p2p account, if you have several p2p account linked, maybe you can have several time 7 days

Didn' work for me.

It worked for my subbed account granting time until December 5. It only worked for one if my unsigned accounts, and didn't work for my trial.

It worked for my subbed account granting time until December 5. It only worked for one if my unsigned accounts, and didn't work for my trial.

Tried on two accounts, myself and my wife's, both are subbed atm. Same message tho.

Tried on two accounts, myself and my wife's, both are subbed atm. Same message tho.

When I try to give it to my trial it gives an error and wants me upgraded to classic. But, it will work with unsubbed accounts also.

Horray so many toys now.

Yep that is what I'm going to save my 7 days for. If they even give us access to heirlooms that is.

I don't see anything about a promotion in my frozen p2p account. There's no ad or option.

Go to account > account management, in the website.

I opened my battle.net account for my old frozen account and didn't see the offer under the rewards tab (or whatever it is called) within account management. I was looking forward to seeing my old toons for a few days. Too bad. I know I can pay $15 for one month but need to stick with F2P to make sure I balance my IRL responsibilities.

Users who are viewing this thread