Would you rather see more locks or mages walking round?

Lock or Mage?

• Total voters
Not portals, but teleports. Still super useful!

Either are fun classes. Personally, I want to bang my head in less as a lock - but if you're playing with friends (especially healers) you can't go wrong with either.
ah dang. that would have been huge for everyone else...still good for a mage though.

I've seen an increase in Warlocks on AP.. but that really shouldn't matter. Play what you wish.

Both classes are super squishy, until well geared. (BoA's, LFH, etc.) & even then, you can have hard time to thrive without competent healers on your team. DPS is relatively low, compared to other classes/spells in this bracket, but where we lose out on damage, we make up with great support for the team. In the end, you just need to accept the fact that you're going to be unbalanced against the rest of the bracket, but imo, that can make for another interesting challenge. When all else fails, for example, my objective becomes the survival game.

Your thread's "joke" isn't a joke. You're getting trolled in multiple threads. That's the joke.

I wasn't trolling on purpose. I really want Subley Shaman to be a meme.

p.s. Is it too late to add Subley as an option in the poll?

A good mage is more annoying to me that a good lock. Instant cast sheep followed by hard cast re-sheeping. Better movement and AoE roots. I think a good mage is more of a game changer. Disclaimer, haven't played either in MoP. Last mage I played was in BC and last lock was WotLK. I used to love affliction.

Edit: Forgot about my old p2p worgen mage. I used to faceroll Arcane.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread