Would you rather see more locks or mages walking round?

Lock or Mage?

• Total voters

rivalwild

Legend
Which one is there more of? Which one (iyo) would be more helpful?

This is considering I would probably go demo lock and frost mage but their's always room for respec

Thanks,

locks are definitely more satisfying to play, demo and destro alike provide great damage and team support
demo jump is also very fun :D

go mage . they can burst the hardest of all classes at lvl 20 .................. seriously.

still trying to find time to make a vid of it :(

Your thread's "joke" isn't a joke. You're getting trolled in multiple threads. That's the joke.

Don't be mean. Just /ignore.

OT - I'd like to see more of either - I'm sick of druid/pally stampedes. I always admire when someone plays a lock well. I'd say mage is more efficient (CCs) but do whatever sounds like fun.

PS - roll horde for caster.

correct me if i'm wrong, but mage portals are now learned at 17 correct? Even though my 5yr p2p career was exclusively as a lock and i have an overt affection for them, I vote mages just for the additional travel options for the rest of the group at the end of a dungeon run.

correct me if i'm wrong, but mage portals are now learned at 17 correct? Even though my 5yr p2p career was exclusively as a lock and i have an overt affection for them, I vote mages just for the additional travel options for the rest of the group at the end of a dungeon run.

Not portals, but teleports. Still super useful!

Either are fun classes. Personally, I want to bang my head in less as a lock - but if you're playing with friends (especially healers) you can't go wrong with either.

Not portals, but teleports. Still super useful!

Either are fun classes. Personally, I want to bang my head in less as a lock - but if you're playing with friends (especially healers) you can't go wrong with either.

giving mages teleport to all the azeroth capital cities really redeemed the class JUST a little bit when mop came

they nerfed our damage, made our cc a bit weaker (with frostfire bolt being the only snare for non-frost spec) and even took away blanket cs and improved blink etc etc...... /cry :(

HOWEVER now my mage is just super useful for doing world events, oh i need to be in silvermoon aka middle of nowhere ghosttown? TELEPORTTTTTT : SILVERMOON!

OH, i need to be back in damn Orgrimmar for the next section of this stupid event quest? No worries, no need to mount my ass back to the Orb of Translocation to translocate back to UC then wait 10 min for a zepplin to take me back to org........

TELEPORT: ORGRIMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

its super damn useful, i freakin love it (in fact it was one of my fav things about my Lv85 p2p mage too)..... so FREAKIN CONVENIENT.

I was able to do all of Eastern Kingdoms / Kalimdor candy buckets during Hallowed End in about like 2 hours or so????? i forgot, i did it SO FREAKIN FAST cuz i had teleport. didn't even need to bring out the hover-hack

Users who are viewing this thread