Would any one be willing to pay for a server change?

chris6969

Legend
I have a full bis hunter and other various other classes at 70, and if a guild would be willing to pay for the server transfer. i would be more then willing to go.

Only to a guild that has there shit togeather. ei RBG's or raids of some kind. not a dead guild.

You should ask Èleanor-Defias Brotherhood they really need new ppl to their A squad cause atm their getting dominated in RBGs, cheers ! :)

I was wondering if someone would pay for a race change for me actually. I'm not going to move to your server or even play with you, but I kind of want to try a Orc instead of a Goblin for the hecks of it. So if someone wants to pay this for me I would appreciate it.

If you came to my server I would run you through Heroic MGT 3 times at least. Maybe 4

(in jest)

Jayse said:
I was wondering if someone would pay for a race change for me actually. I'm not going to move to your server or even play with you, but I kind of want to try a Orc instead of a Goblin for the hecks of it. So if someone wants to pay this for me I would appreciate it.

If you came to my server I would run you through Heroic MGT 3 times at least. Maybe 4

(in jest)

I cried, i really did wile tearing up out of laugh.

More of this please, i want more.

Camael said:
Make it 5 and we have a deal.

Ok, if you pay for my race change I can run you through 5 MGT's, 2 of those will be on Normal mode. Before transfering your twink you have to make sure to have a unused Crimson Deathcharger in your bags to trade to me as well and the ingame redemption code for a Spectral Sandbox Tiger (dont worry they're only a couple bucks on ebay). I'll make sure to bring you along on a Sunwell raid too. You won't be able to get any epic loot from the Sunwell raid (even if no one needs it) since my guild is grinding up Void Crystals to go for the world record of number of Void Crystals in the guild bank; instead, however we'll just give you any green items that drop. You can also have dibs on Thori'dal too, as long as no other Hunters, Warriors, or Rogues are in the raid, or that one greedy mage who just wants it for a feat of strength. You know that mage.

You also have to let me know ahead of time what name you will choose on my realm, because I won't allow you to pick a name that I might potentially want somewhere down the road. Even if you use those fancy characters ëçõ etc. It will just be bad taste if I'm Destroyerguy and you're Dëstroyerguy. Too confusing for me.

Give me a few days and I can come up with other activities that we can do. I'll probably need another race change after 3 days because I believe I'll grow tired of the Orc by then and I'll want to go back to a Goblin.

Users who are viewing this thread