[WotLK] <PhD in Assassination> 39 division is recruiting!

Selaya

Hello Dears,

This is a recruitment thread for the Alliance twinking guild <PhD in Assassination> on Molten, Lordaeron. We`re currently recruiting all twinks, sans 19s. We`re mostly 29s, 39s, and some 49s, and with 29s and 39s being the most active brackets, looking for more rolling a 39 twink!
Our core consists of players from Europe, so we`d appreciate if you`re from Europe or could play during European prime time from time to times (weekends, mostly), as we`re also looking to expand our US squad!
We`re looking for mature players (preferrably ones that know what they`re doing already), but a lack of game knowledge isn`t a detriment per se, as long as you`re willing to learn & improve, you`re welcome.

Should you wish to join, please contact us:
Justloveit (JustloveitJustlooveitJustloveiitJusthateit)
Khunk (KhunkWulfdread)
Grayfull (GrayfullMissweety)
Miss Mojo (MissmojoGladiatoriaMissmileyMissolace)
Selaya (SelaenchantMissela)

Funding:
Sela, that is, I am providing funding for your twink! I shall provide you with free enchants, and free BoEs (or Jadyn will do it for me, as I`m lazy <3), and we have an infrastructure setup on Ragnaros (the 20s rates realm) as well, to quickly boost your levels and professions.

May I quote Jadyn for everything else:
The only things you need to do is get to level 39, do whatever quests you need, and run dungeons for RDF and Revelosh gear (which we can do in-guild runs for, and the server has 2k-4k players online 90% of the time, so RDF happens). You can vote for the server for points to get the rest of your gear and for heirlooms. You can vote once every 12 hours, and it gets you 5 points. Most 39 twink gear is 5-20 vote points, while the heirlooms are 50, and AGM is 36.

If you can't stand leveling to 39 on a 1x realm, you can roll your toon on the 20x realm, Ragnaros, and then spend 50 vote points (or donate $25 for 18 coins, and spend 10 for xfer) to transfer to Lordaeron after leveling to 39 and getting professions up. The other nice thing about donating even just once is that it gives you permanent donator status, which gets you past the realm queues, which can be common on the higher-rate realms.

Links:
Here is the master thread for Molten-WoW on the private server forum if you're curious to learn more about it. It contains a Getting Started guide to Molten in the second post.

Here is a link to Molten-WoW. If you're interested, even just register an account and start voting before you even start playing, so you can start saving up for gear.

Here is a link to the Twinking subforum on Molten..

On behalf of the guild,
<3, Sela

Hey I have a 39 warrior twink i'm looking to transfer, he still has the "Grunt" tittle from vanilla Wow so I don't really want to delete him and remake a new one.
Are you guys still active?

Users who are viewing this thread