wotlk enchantable farming status thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

glancealot

Legend
2 diremaul west, 33 strath, 30+ scholo.

deathcharge dropped in strath (i let the 80 have it), headmaster's charge dropped in scholo(i took it cuz neither of us could use it)...

bracer/mainhand(a bunch of them lmao)/boots*3(i guess one with 15+stam, one with 16 agi, one with 22 stam), [URL="http://cata.wowhead.com/item=14637"]2 chest(yes!!! one with 10 stats, one with 275 health), [/URL]/mutilate offhand, both capes, 2 skullforge gloves offhand weapon(dropped after 33 runs...freak...)

i am seriously doubting if silent fang still drops. (the only piece of gear i need now! although i need 2)

i have blackveil already lol.

lonelybeaver said:
identical stats + 17% haste and 5% movement speed

what? what are you talking about?

focusing on strath so far, scholo next. in 7-8 ud-strat runs so far:

3x slavedrive's canes

robes of the exalted

thuzadin mantle

pale moon cloak

2x cape of the black baron (identical to the one stonespine drops...but i still want that for flavor text)

maleki's footwraps

magestrates cuffs

shadowy laced handwraps

idol of brutality

anastari heirloom

and assorted crap i cant use

just want bracers of anastari..and possibly a few more slavedriver's canes. then on to scholo where i hope cadaverous drops fairly fast. then dm west where i hope i get bracers quick..followed by possibly dm north (cant remember what i need out of there/tribute chest)2

Falkor said:
focusing on strath so far, scholo next. in 7-8 ud-strat runs so far:

3x slavedrive's canes

robes of the exalted

thuzadin mantle

pale moon cloak

2x cape of the black baron (identical to the one stonespine drops...but i still want that for flavor text)

maleki's footwraps

magestrates cuffs

shadowy laced handwraps

idol of brutality

anastari heirloom

and assorted crap i cant use

just want bracers of anastari..and possibly a few more slavedriver's canes. then on to scholo where i hope cadaverous drops fairly fast. then dm west where i hope i get bracers quick..followed by possibly dm north (cant remember what i need out of there/tribute chest)2

i updated my compiled list, as you can see here

and i no longer think slavedriver is the only best 2h for druid, as you will be hit capped anyways so mise well get Unyielding Maul - Item - World of Warcraft instead.

and Unyielding Maul - Item - World of Warcraft is very very easy to farm with a paladin/shaman/priest/druid because as long as you skip all the mini-bosses(just let the mini-boss go by you and kill you and then the 80 rez you. the ogre king tribute will contain up to 4 blues (i think, it's been too long, but the funny thing is, i farmed that on my druid in vanilla because it offered 250 armor, and the armor gets multiplied by 3.6 in bear form)

armor no longer gets multiplied like that, but yea that was why it was good in vanilla (although warden staff better).

thing is im not sure i'll be hit capped since i only have 4% hit atm. plus slavedrive has that 1 more sta and agi, plus more dps. i can afford to lose some crit imo

might try some tribute runs if i have time...but things feel so rushed. is the gear change happening in 4.0.3a or cata?

Falkor said:
armor no longer gets multiplied like that, but yea that was why it was good in vanilla (although warden staff better).

thing is im not sure i'll be hit capped since i only have 4% hit atm. plus slavedrive has that 1 more sta and agi, plus more dps. i can afford to lose some crit imo

might try some tribute runs if i have time...but things feel so rushed. is the gear change happening in 4.0.3a or cata?

4.03a. i think that's one week before cata so Nov 30.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

so little time.

Falkor said:
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

so little time.

it's not that bad actually...all it takes is approximately 60~70 runs all together...unless you want the epics...

a bit under 2 weeks for all those runs though. perhaps over thanksgiving break ill have time to get runs

I'm burnt out on rogues but I have no choice but to play one in 49.. even after I leveled my old one out of the bracket :(

33 baron runs still no bonescrapper.

30 scholo runs still no silent fang.

on the other hand, i collected the set

http://cata.wowhead.com/itemset=121

edit: i take that back, on the 33nd run it actually dropped. i wrote the post midrun thinking it wouldn't...

Had a really lucky day with Strat farming and Dire Maul farming for my resto shammy -- all I still need is the Archivist Cape before the 4.0.3a Deadline. I still need the Postmaster head and ring, and the Anastari neck, but these three don't take enchantments and so aren't anywhere near as urgent.

Thank goodness resto shamans don't need anything out of Scholo.

bwappo - you don't like the int shield that drops in scholo? it's wrath enchantable! my resto shaman has gotten the postmaster boots, the int mace from baron, piccolo of the flaming fire (hell yeah), the scholo shield, mail hands that will do in a pinch if i don't find better before tomorrow from scholo, anastari neck, totem of sustaining, and a myriad of enhance gear she will never use.

i have found that you can park your 49 inside the entrance to scholo and still get to roll on everything in the instance. however, you can't do that in strat and will need to actually run with whoever is carrying you. learned that the hard way when the int mace dropped the first time. =.=

i also want the archivist cape. what are you farming in DM? i guess i haven't thorougly scanned the loot tables for there, since it seems like everything from there is matched or bettered by strat gear. there is one really nice cloak from magister kalrendis though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread