[WotLK] Basic 39 Class Builds

Best in slot ranged weapon for a 39 hunter is the BoA gun where you gain crit and resilience for one attack power, but the attack power doesn't affect your top end damage in any way.

Agreed. Shadowforge Bushmaster is so close, however, and the resil is such a small amount, that I put it in there as an encouragement to hunters to get the boa gun last after all the other boas. Much better use of vps to get chest and shoulders when you can get an equivalent gun so cheaply.

Of course, that's what I did personally. Also has anyone else had issues enchanting Wing of the Whelpling? I think Molten has the requirements bugged so that the level required is what is needed and not the item level because I couldn't enchant it but I could the Scorpashi Cape.

Of course, that's what I did personally. Also has anyone else had issues enchanting Wing of the Whelpling? I think Molten has the requirements bugged so that the level required is what is needed and not the item level because I couldn't enchant it but I could the Scorpashi Cape.

Ah yeah, you can do tbc enchants on it, but they have to be through the trade window, not through scrolls.

Users who are viewing this thread