Worth it?

Hey guys, I just reactivated and was looking to play a new bracket. I've played a lot of 19s and 29s, and was wondering if the Queues pop for 39s? If so I'm so down.

Ques pop every night for several games.

justgive said:
I have a 37 enhancement shaman, but I think I will take him to 85, any other classes fun or exciting?

Hunter of course. We need more hunters. Be sure to spec MM for Aimed Shot, nom nom.

whats the average queue time on nights, less then 15 min?

and is 39 more balanced then 29?? cuz i cnt decide b/t 29 or 39

mrdoobry said:
Hunter of course. We need more hunters. Be sure to spec MM for Aimed Shot, nom nom.

I lawled.

WiNADiN said:
whats the average queue time on nights, less then 15 min?

and is 39 more balanced then 29?? cuz i cnt decide b/t 29 or 39

I would say that the 39 bracket has more "burstyness" than the 29 bracket however the 39 bracket has a lot more communication than the 29 bracket.

The average wait time varies.

For US people will que up 9pm est. But we've had people get games 15 minutes before 9pm and 30 minutes after 9pm. So it varies from time to time.

justgive said:
I don't really mind them tbh, I played a 19 CC mage. Also, I've wanted to make a lock for a while.

Advice from a fellow old lock: don't, just don't. They are the worst in any bracket, and even if the 'idea' of playing a lock is sexy on paper, you will quickly realise how most 39s will 2 shot you.

If you want a cool support class with a chance to survive a rogue ambush, make a shadow priest. And don't stack haste. Stack stam up to 3k life then sp (int) and crit. Damage are twice higher than locks (you get 200% dmg from shadow spells crits), you get a bubble wich absorb close to 1k and go up to 3k5 life self buffed. If you want to arena / duel you can always go dici.

My 39 sp with 330 sp dmg as much as my lock 60 wih 700 sp. Just to gives you an idea how broken locks are.

Only problem is...I have all my money and my main on 1 server...and my priest BOA's on another...I guess I could farm up some more

Users who are viewing this thread