World's Best 24 Priest Breaks Healing Record!

Myaahh

Legend
Today I a single Warsong Gulch, Myaah, a level 24 Twink Holy Priest broke the 24 Twink healing record of over 300k in a single Battleground! Along with this highly sort-after feat of twinking strength he also managed to get the damage control achievement.

Here is the Image to prove this epic achievement by one of the best healers the world has seen! I've blurred out everyone's names in case they get trolled or flamed etc.

You can flame me all you want for this, tell me how it's fake but you will just get banned!
<

24mzwad.jpg

That's cool, kinda.
<

Thats an <EPlC> Healer right thr! Gratz!

Don't take this the wrong way, but from that pic it looks like you were sitting on a restoration buff and healing a warlock who was lifetaping for 25 minutes.

9/10 for the idea though.

spot on

Apart from that 0 dmg done seems pretty odd for a priest. also i think you blurred out the names so we can't see the fact that other people have 80 Hks while you sit at 32 because you and your warlock mate spend the whole time in the hut with the regeneration buff, which means you didnt get as many Hks
<

Very clever use of game mechanics, but it's really not something special the way you did it

can clearly see a warlock from the same server as him at the very bottom of the scoreboard with 0 damage done, same warlock he has targeted and also seen right next to him on his mini map

World Worst Decieving 24 Priest.

Users who are viewing this thread