world pvp?

Not really since it's a pve realm..
although i do like to hang out in northernbarrens on my holypaladin, toggle pvp on then let the mobs get me to 30% hp kill the mob then wait for a leveling noob to attack me >:)

Thats why you gotta play on a pvp realm buddies

Redridge is were it is all at...jsut like the ol' timez..so meni ded alliance....i am lovin it....

who said hunters got nerfed?I usually get so many people they have to get their mains

just got like 400 points JUST by murdering levelers in redridge with 3 of my friends
I guess, one plus of CRZ,is what you get so many people in the zone i usually dont even have enough focus to down them all...by the time you disposed of 3-4 of em new alliance show up

Last edited by a moderator:
publicenemy knows where its at ^_^
pvp servers are so fun, you should also check out northern stv. Loads of allies are there that are a bit tougher to kill but its more rewarding imo c:

I'm my AP Hordie, there are lots of Ally in Goldshire that you might want to kill. I remember me and Izac killing a level 25 mage and a level 24 priest.

pve or pvp doesnt matter if u want to gank random noobs.

mind control a mob right before a person attacks it and they will get flagged. simple as that

For Alliance, the best place to kill evenly matched horde is in south eastern Ashenvale, just at the border with northern barrens. Seriously, there is always Horde coming and going. Just where the Ashenvale archers etc are just north of morshan ramparts, and often to the west of skyfall lake. and also take the road east of skyfall lake that leads to a caravan. There are a few quests around that area. I constantly patrol that whole area and have got many horde kills. You can even kill Brutusk as Horde players are riding the kodo doing a quest, then kill them when they are thrown off Brutusks dead body.

What i did couple times after crz appears was to go to northern barrens with plenty of levelling horde pandas, and just sit on some busy place pretending to be afk...they usually walk around for a while and than attack me..i let em get me to like 20% (to stay on the safe side) and then enjoy their moment of surprise...even better if they are levelling in pair.
I also find some hordes randomly in Ashenvale while farming chests for MM.
I like crz, it brought back world pvp.

What i did couple times after crz appears was to go to northern barrens with plenty of levelling horde pandas, and just sit on some busy place pretending to be afk...they usually walk around for a while and than attack me..i let em get me to like 20% (to stay on the safe side) and then enjoy their moment of surprise...even better if they are levelling in pair.
I also find some hordes randomly in Ashenvale while farming chests for MM.
I like crz, it brought back world pvp.

True but sadly, the fun only lasts on PvP servers.

wetlands is better for the shoudlerpiece

+the chests have a better chance dropping it

I know, I usually move to Ashenvale after Wetlands, which are definitely better, but there are just 2 - 3 chests at time. I hate this farming btw., looking forvard to be done with that. Still MM worth it.

-----------just quick offtopic update: got my MM this weekend, in Wetlands, took me cca. 50chests to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I routinely was using Ashenvale for World pvp. With cross realms in place, it was a great place to gank 20-27 hordies. But it seems that ashenvale is no longer cross realm? Has anyone else noticed this? There were always horde to gank around the northen barrens border, but now I havent seen any for like 3 days. Did I get kicked out of cross realm for too much ganking or did my server get kicked out of cross realm in ashenvale? I am on Kalecgos. Any thoughts?

I routinely was using Ashenvale for World pvp. With cross realms in place, it was a great place to gank 20-27 hordies. But it seems that ashenvale is no longer cross realm? Has anyone else noticed this? There were always horde to gank around the northen barrens border, but now I havent seen any for like 3 days. Did I get kicked out of cross realm for too much ganking or did my server get kicked out of cross realm in ashenvale? I am on Kalecgos. Any thoughts?

Just tested, I can still kill characters from other realms in Ashenvale on my f2p. Tested on Oceanic Frostmourne.

Users who are viewing this thread