World PvP: Tower Defense!

niccee can you link me your armory? can't seem to copy paste it into armory search for some reason.

i'll play on alliance since thats where my rogue is atm

gettin dem crutches

They have extended the time twice now. -.-

So, we tried this out with a 5v5 today. It was AWESOME. The matches were really quick, and exciting. The LoS issues in such a small space were interesting, but we're looking for more locations to try this out. Let's try to keep these going. Contact me here or in game if you're interested!

im open for praticing next weekend since im busy atm.

Battlegrounds are random, not set up to be the best team where no one will be able to get through them.

Why pick someone to be the queen/king when its going to be a holy paladin with 5k health that will never die. I think it should be like a /roll and who ever has the highest is the objective to kill.

Battlegrounds are random, not set up to be the best team where no one will be able to get through them.

Why pick someone to be the queen/king when its going to be a holy paladin with 5k health that will never die. I think it should be like a /roll and who ever has the highest is the objective to kill.

Even among the random team of 10, you want the fc to be the most-eligible for it, dont you? ;p

I agree with Playroom, if players take time to gear characters towards a tanking or flag carrier role, then why not let them be the king/queen.

While maybe it would be interesting to do a /roll system, because with an unlucky roll, say an underpowered "tanking" class is to get the king/queen, the team dynamics would change on how to go about protecting him/her. Say a rogue was to get the spot, maybe just keep them in a corner in stealth, let their team do the killing. Then it becomes even more of a game within the game, not only do you have to kill the king/queen, but you first need to find them. All things to take into consideration when designing a world PvP game for the community to play.

Sounds really fun! Can't wait to finish leveling and gearing my Rshammy (Alliance, Fritta, made last night)

EDIT: Grammer

Kahr said:
arena =/= duel

if will isnt ungodly terrible, blood dk wins. period.

Not to derail anymore then has already happened but an unholy dk, a good rogue, a frost mage, a warlock.

Can ALL beat a blood DK.

Users who are viewing this thread