World First Wintersaber @49!

Andraklas7 said:
Easy, just get the Venomhide raptor on horde. (20days) and Faction change. Then your raptor will automatically change to the Winterspring frostsaber.

yup! that's how i got it, since you can't start the rep grind until level 58

lol I'll stick with Implacable using the Swift Mistsaber he uses. That's too much cash for me to throw down on a mount.

My draenei can finally get in and out of heal huts/small doors without dismounting though.

<3

Duh, that mount doesn't look any badass and stuff

Mother Goose said:
That's too much cash for me to throw down on a mount.

actually, i faction changed my horde paladin to play with some friends who also had alliance twinks. the wintersaber was just a perk.

pro indeed

i don't view it as too much money spent considering players pay cash for:

-loot cards pets/mounts/tabards/etc

-open fake refer a friend (themselves) accounts for mounts

-buy or upgrade to collector edition accounts for pets/etc

-pay for direct feed from Blizzcon for pets/etc

$30 is piss water compared to the $1000's players have doled out for 10 point achievements

shanker said:
-open fake refer a friend (themselves) accounts for mounts
There is blue post on this that say its ok to refer yourself as a friend for faster leveling and/or mount.

elocon said:
There is blue post on this that say its ok to refer yourself as a friend for faster leveling and/or mount.

of course they say its ok...they love the money! he wasnt saying its not ok, he was just listing other things that people blow money on & in comparison to some of those $30 for the wintersaber isnt that bad (not that he did it just for the saber anyways, it was just a nice bonus)

As I understand it by saying "fake" I think he ment it wasent ok (Im sure people are able to parse it diffrence anyways :)).

Anyways, anyone switching Horde to Allaince or opening another account for some reason its a nice bonus indeed. I got a Zebra w8ing on me cuase before I did play on a vanilla account and did open it through RaF.

im assuming he meant fake since your not actually recruiting a friend, you're just buying a 2nd account. but yea its definitely not against any ToS and of course blizz loves the xtra money

Users who are viewing this thread