World First Fel Reaver Killing - Level 10 Twinks

Sponsor

Achievement Hunting
Hey guys, here is the video of the Fel Reaver kill accomplished earlier today.

Hope you enjoy, video was taken from my point of view (Sponsor).

Because of this event's success, there are some good chances we will try different mobs in the near future (possibly in NR).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4ARd1cf61E&feature=youtu.be

P.S. I think Yets already knew we'd make it even before we pulled since he was cheering haha

i vote we do 25m heroic SoO next

GG.

Gratz guys!! That was sick,.. would love to get in on something like that soon ;)

Hey guys, here is the video of the Fel Reaver kill accomplished earlier today.

Hope you enjoy, video was taken from my point of view (Sponsor).

Because of this event's success, there are some good chances we will try different mobs in the near future (possibly in NR).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4ARd1cf61E&feature=youtu.be

P.S. I think Yets already knew we'd make it even before we pulled since he was cheering haha

Nice feat there sponsor! its unfortunate that i wasent there to participate with you guys :( good to see tens are more active than ever!!

Could something like this be feasible on a level 24? Or no because of scaling?

Could something like this be feasible on a level 24? Or no because of scaling?

Something similar has been reproduced on level 19 twinks back in Cataclysm.

Obviously it was not as big (10s vs a 70 elite) exactly because, like you said, the stat scaling is not suffiecient to be able to hit high level mobs from a lvl 19/24. The 19s I am referring to took down a lvl 55 elite scorpion in Silithus. I am not sure, especially now in MoP, that 24s could be able to do such a thing. However, it could be worth a try/test though!

[MENTION=11577]Claspara[/MENTION]

Yes haha, youre on youtube!! :p

Awesome job - about time too :). Yets and i kept testing this over and over - but with only the 2 of us... And without all the latest chants - so our tank would only be around 2300 health.

Users who are viewing this thread