World first brd lolol

yay a stream finally! <33333

currently watching with bated breath

edit: great video! heh shoulda outfitted that shaman with a Balroy hitsuit for the emperor lol. and idk what the other dudes music taste is, but i found no problems with listening the whole time - heck i could listen to the karate kid song all day xP. chatter at the end made me chuckle too =D

didn't have time to watch the video but i think it should be easy enough to just 3 man BRD. torch room is probably tricky or even impossible at this level with only 3 people.

they barely survived the room with the 7 bosses or w/e, it was actually exciting to watch. and the emperor is a b1tch since he's such a high lvl. some of brd could be 3 maned im sure by a super team of tank healer and dps. but not definitely not the end half or 1/3 of the instance, it was tuned for 60s...sure 49 twinks might have better stats than a fresh 60, but they could at least hit the mobs heh

Falkor said:
and the emperor is a b1tch since he's such a high lvl.

emperor is probably the easiest boss in there:p

kill princess, reset(ankh)

then it's kite kite kite, he can be easily 2 manned with just 2 twinks(shaman+warrior/bear druid). tank him while standing on edge of one of the platforms, jump off and run to another edge while healer gets mana back once in a while, bandage back to full with 5800 bandage when necessary.

Tranquilize said:
I am not kidding. BRD is easy as hell. Usually i go with 3-4 other twinks to brd and we take on several packs at a time.

Sure, maybe the level 50s at the entrance lol. Several packs of the level 54/55 Fire Elementals that do 1600+ fire damage almost every attack, not to mention there's about 2-3 dwarves that go a long with the elementals, all level 53/54. lol

Some of the fights took forever as you saw in the video simply because the dps hit for jack-shit because the mobs level.

glancealot said:
emperor is probably the easiest boss in there:p

kill princess, reset(ankh)

then it's kite kite kite, he can be easily 2 manned with just 2 twinks(shaman+warrior/bear druid). tank him while standing on edge of one of the platforms, jump off and run to another edge while healer gets mana back once in a while, bandage back to full with 5800 bandage when necessary.

I'd say go make a Vid of you 2 doing the BRD bosses and the Torch room. I'd love to see you take on the 7.

Tranquilize said:
I am not kidding. BRD is easy as hell. Usually i go with 3-4 other twinks to brd and we take on several packs at a time.

^ video or gtfo. obviously never done a full run with 3-4 twinks

Hotpockets said:
Sure, maybe the level 50s at the entrance lol. Several packs of the level 54/55 Fire Elementals that do 1600+ fire damage almost every attack, not to mention there's about 2-3 dwarves that go a long with the elementals, all level 53/54. lol

Some of the fights took forever as you saw in the video simply because the dps hit for jack-shit because the mobs level.

We have taken 4 packs of dwarves near the fire elementals with a warrior, 2 resto druids, and a retri paladin. Our tank and dpser's ofc get hit rating. We've alrdy started the beginning of lbrs with 6 people and it also is easy so far (at least the beginning).

Do I have to get my guild mates to admit this information? geeze i'm telling the truth -.-

BRD IS A JOKE -.- (literally on constant farm)

Tranquilize said:
We have taken 4 packs of dwarves near the fire elementals with a warrior, 2 resto druids, and a retri paladin. Our tank and dpser's ofc get hit rating. We've alrdy started the beginning of lbrs with 6 people and it also is easy so far (at least the beginning).

Do I have to get my guild mates to admit this information? geeze i'm telling the truth -.-

BRD IS A JOKE -.- (literally on constant farm)

It will be if you 4 man every boss and Fraps/record it. Otherwise I don't see how you can pass the 7.

Wonder said:
ahh okay i get it now

thank you :)!

There's really no point to make a vid of brd, when we're moving on to lbrs. And we're expecting to be successful and move on to UBRS. Might make a movie, but I don't really know how. I'm not good at that stuff.

Btw I haven't tried 2-man-ing BRD, but maybe I will. Let you know the results if I do an attempt. The setup would preferably be resto druid + prot paladin.

Tranquilize said:
thank you :)!

There's really no point to make a vid of brd, when we're moving on to lbrs. And we're expecting to be successful and move on to UBRS. Might make a movie, but I don't really know how. I'm not good at that stuff.

Btw I haven't tried 2-man-ing BRD, but maybe I will. Let you know the results if I do an attempt. The setup would preferably be resto druid + prot paladin.

Video of it.

Users who are viewing this thread