World First 19 Raid Boss (Horde) 8 pm tonight

Grizzlefoot

Legend
I will be hosting a raid on this boss tonight at 8:30 pm eastern. Gorishi Fledgling Colossus - NPC - World of Warcraft He has 20k hp a few unique abilities and ill be a blast to do. we tested the damage on other elites in ungoro and it is doable. He has a chain poison that ticks for 200 per 3 seconds @ 10 stacks along with an AOE poison that needs to be ranged by the raid/tank. Along with a port from place to place in the room.

What you need to do to participate.
1. get to dalaran before 8 so you can take the port to tanaris (it is a simple 5 minute walk to the boss from tanaris)
2. PM me for battletag or contact any of the many people who are coming for an invite to the raid
3. Get a few accuracy pots or wear a PWC.
4. Be glorious.

We plan on pushing for devilsaur after this boss. the only reason i chose this boss first is because he is easy to get too and does not path.

I will be leading more 19 pve raids in the future so lets bring the noise boy's and girl's!

Last edited by a moderator:
1's cannot do these bosses and yes we plan on tanking him/running the strat
Edit: This isnt 600 hp level 13 hogger were talking about.

Back in cata about of 10 of us 19s killed tuskarr in nagrand and the sunreaver agent in dal, think there's a thread about it about a year and a half ago

you linked a video of a level 35 mob telling me to go higher? tard

i was just pointing out, if 2 people can down a lvl35 with ease (in wotlk) you should go for higher level bosses then Gorishi (lvl53), if you plan on going with a whole raid in MOP. no need to be offensive madman.

Users who are viewing this thread