World Boss - The Soultakers, Dungeon Event, D&D Beyond Lauch, Starcraft Remastered

MMO-Champion

hearthstoneIcon.png
HearthPwn's Expansion Creation Competition - Vote For Your Phase IV Favs!

World Boss - The Soultakers
This week the World Boss is The Soultakers! Players have a chance to win item level 860 loot and a Storm Relic. Death Knights also can get the hidden appearance for their Frost Spec.

mvbar900.jpg

Weekly Bonus Event - Legion Dungeons
The Legion Dungeon Event is live this week!

• You will get one extra piece of loot from the final dungeon boss on difficulties below Mythic+.
  • Pick up Emissary of War from Archmage Timear in Dalaran to earn Cache of Fel Treasures
  • This quest requires you to clear 4 Mythic(+) dungeons and rewards Heroic Nighthold loot.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
)
All week, open Group Finder (default hotkey: i) and then select Dungeon Finder to queue for any Legion dungeon on Normal or Heroic difficulty. Alternately, get a group of veteran dungeoneers together and travel to one of the Legion dungeons on Mythic difficulty.

Look for the following all week long:

• Archmage Timear near Violet Hold in Dalaran has a quest for you. Or, if you forget to pick it up there, you can start it from within the Adventure Journal.
    • Quest requirement: Complete 4 Legion dungeons on Mythic difficulty.
    • Rewards: One loot box containing a piece of gear from Heroic difficulty Nighthold.
  • Passive bonus: The final boss in each dungeon drop additional loot on all difficulties (except Mythic Keystone difficulties).

D&D Beyond Launch
Our friends over at D&D Beyond have launched the latest official digital toolset for Dungeons & Dragons fifth edition!

sc2.png
Starcraft Remastered Live
Starcraft Remastered is live!

Continue reading...

I had it somewhere, and I'll have to look for it. I play it with my friends every evening, and we get very amused. From my point of view, this is one of the best games nowadays. It has a lot of pluses. I believe that this game can develop some skills like critical thinking. Also, it's helping to change your way of thinking. I remember my first game. It was so hard for me to understand all. But due to https://dndguide.net/, I understood and learned all very fast. Also, I like the interface and the gameplay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread