Word puzzle, HELP!

There are 5500 acres of land belonging to Waterbeach, and a population of only 814 souls - about 150 families to 5500 acres: half of which families maintain themselves from the produce of from 2 to 3, and from 3 to 10 acres each! And yet the inhabitants of our parish are complaining of our population being too large; which is true, according to the present system. And if the whole of the land could be vested in two or three hands, by getting possession of what now maintains one half the population, it would be too large at 500! Whilst I am positive that by the principal proprietors of land letting land for the above purposes, and extending it according to the means of the occupiers, to a certain extent, it would more than support and employ 5000, to the benefit of every class in society. By doing this they would restore to society a valuable class, that the system of letting large farms and the taking in of commons has nearly destroyed. Were they to do this, and let the day-labourer have an acre of land attached to his cottage, we should hear no more of pauperism and the poor-rates. Mr Malthus might then burn his books, and Mr Scarlett his Check-Population Bill.

What situation is the most suitable?

Also, please add any insight you might have about these scenarios!

Appreciate it,

Koncussion

Might want to try posting this on a more populated forum. Try posting it on Sythe.

Get on trade chat and ask for a college student with a reward of 500g for the answer, im sure that will work. <3

I find this hard to read, which isn't normally the case for me when I read English books or other kinds of texts. What makes this one so difficult? If you could simplify your problem for me I could give it a go.

the answer is inside you! you can do it if you believe in yourself goo d luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye

Users who are viewing this thread