Woodworking Gloves

Mayed

Muffinsxo
Hello guys im just wondering how much will woodworking gloves scale too in this bracket? 20-29

10 Int 7 Stam 10 armor. :cool:

Hello guys im just wondering how much will woodworking gloves scale too in this bracket? 20-29

they are 10 int 7 stam but if you are going to put 12 stam enchant on them Fine Leather Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft would probably be better which is 10 stam 7 int. If you are looking for an int build you can put 6 SP on serpent gloves anyways so honestly they aren't really worth using at 20-29 bracket although they are quite useful at 19 since Fine Leather Gloves dont scale too well at 19.

they are 10 int 7 stam but if you are going to put 12 stam enchant on them Fine Leather Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft would probably be better which is 10 stam 7 int. If you are looking for an int build you can put 6 SP on serpent gloves anyways so honestly they aren't really worth using at 20-29 bracket although they are quite useful at 19 since Fine Leather Gloves dont scale too well at 19.

kinda bis for boomies with glove reinforcement

Same reason you would use an AGM instead of the int trink.
You can't do damage when you are dead.
Have a wonderful day.

/cheers
Sweetsydney

why would you use 12 stam enchant on boomy when there is 6 SP? Even if you are going to use 12 stamina Hotshots (9/6/6) would be better.

because theres no other item/enchant worth swaping for stamina as youre at like 3k hp as high int geared boomkin.

because theres no other item/enchant worth swaping for stamina as youre at like 3k hp as high int geared boomkin.

Boomies have one the best SP scaling in the bracket, and a class as mobile as boomy doesn't need extra stamina to survive. Hell I use Walking Boots (6/6) on my 19 boomy rather than 5/5/5 boots.

Boomies have one the best SP scaling in the bracket, and a class as mobile as boomy doesn't need extra stamina to survive. Hell I use Walking Boots (6/6) on my 19 boomy rather than 5/5/5 boots.

kek, clearly depends on the situation/team youre on/ team you face? im at 3.3k hp with moonwarding and i wouldnt mind lading on about 3.7k when you have no healers or pure -ColinasPadras on your team =)

Users who are viewing this thread