WSG/TP Saturday at 6PM EST

Projects
Project 39 (Funding) by Boostz
39 Twink Cup by Livingforce

Streams:

Threads:

Banned:
Feral
BM Guard (Exception made when holding flag)
Flash & Arcane Bombs
All jumps other than top of tunnel

Use the Qlist to anticipate when the first game will pop.
Use TeamSpeak - ts.laggy.pk Scroll down to find several rooms for Horde & Alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 39s Megathread (Start Here)

Maintainers will continue to update their threads. Let us know if you are no longer.

I wanted to consolidate stickies because we had like 8 and it wasn't conducive for readability. OP is a work in progress. Please chime in on anything that might be added to it. It is critical that thread maintainers continue to update their threads and let us know if they are no longer interested in doing so.

I know you don't play on EU so you might not know that 39's are experiencing a massive surge in activity here and there are currently games planned for the weekend along with arenas which are popping every night. Therefore, I think labelling this thead which is soon to be the Master-Sticky as [US] and only discussing what is happening on your end of the pond is pretty detrimental to sustaining the rapid growth of the 39 bracket as a bigger picture (i.e. on US and EU). That is if I have understood your intentions to consolidate all the main stickied threads into essentially a list of links on this one? If not, carry on :)

I know you don't play on EU so you might not know that 39's are experiencing a massive surge in activity here and there are currently games planned for the weekend along with arenas which are popping every night. Therefore, I think labelling this thead which is soon to be the Master-Sticky as [US] and only discussing what is happening on your end of the pond is pretty detrimental to sustaining the rapid growth of the 39 bracket as a bigger picture (i.e. on US and EU). That is if I have understood your intentions to consolidate all the main stickied threads into essentially a list of links on this one? If not, carry on :)

I did tag it as US. Help yourself to as much front page real estate as you'd like.
When did you visit Rome [MENTION=7799]Balditron[/MENTION]? I was there Aug 14-16

I did tag it as US. Help yourself to as much front page real estate as you'd like.
When did you visit Rome Balditron? I was there Aug 14-16

Without putting too much thought into it I would say around June 2011 (considering it's my TI profile pic and I would've just chose something close to hand :p)

I must've picked you up wrong about this thread. I thought that this was gonna be the only thing at the top of the 39 forum and that EU wouldn't get a second glance :p Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread