EU+US WoD Ends - lvl70 WoD highlight reel

First time I've watched a gameplay video and cringed at the same time

First time I've watched a gameplay video and cringed at the same time
It's kinda funny that you have nothing better to do than post random trashtalk on my videos whenever I happen to put one up. I guess private server business is slow :)

nice mog but why in ganeshas holy name would anybody ever queue warrior/rogue.
Thanks! And Melee+Rogue in general was a pretty good setup throughout WoD. Some better than others, of course. Fury Warrior + Rogue was reasonable I'd say, and Prot Warrior + Rogue was really good.

I just found this video haha. Seems the rogue and warrior combo is me and Indy. And it was a fun combo since not everybody tried to stomp the bracket into quitting In wod. I can't lie and say I wasn't slightly triggered by the shit talk of a feral disc. Lmao. Good video though

I just found this video haha. Seems the rogue and warrior combo is me and Indy. And it was a fun combo since not everybody tried to stomp the bracket into quitting In wod. I can't lie and say I wasn't slightly triggered by the shit talk of a feral disc. Lmao. Good video though
Thanks man;

Too bad that whatever was left of lvl70 pvp really ended with Legion and the removal of healers from 2v2. Every game being double dps vs double dps is just awful. No strategy, just zerg something with all cooldowns.

Maybe 70pvp comes back one day, but I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread