WoD 10 Day Trials for Old P2P Accounts

Look into just selling your blues. Depending on your server, it's probably a better deal to sell the blues, and just buy the mats on the AH (possibly the greens too).

Maybe, I tend not to play the AH unless I have crafted epics to sell.

Speaking of which, there are some that appear to be craft-able at level 90 (even though you have to be 91 to equip). They seem to sell quite well.

Maybe, I tend not to play the AH unless I have crafted epics to sell.

Speaking of which, there are some that appear to be craft-able at level 90 (even though you have to be 91 to equip). They seem to sell quite well.
I don't really "play" the AH either, but what I do is use Auctionator to scan the AH when I have a bunch of things to possibly disenchant. I compare the vendor price to the current market price, and if the vendor price is higher, I vendor them.

This is about as involved as I get with the AH, and just common sense stuff. I might even be getting manipulated by the market, idk. But I do make more money than I would otherwise. Also, the going price for the mats you get from blues is pennies on the dollar compared to vendor price, which actually can add up to thousands of gold as you level and run dungeons. The mats you get from greens are much more worth keeping.

I've got tailoring and enchanting and you can make some good stuff for raiders, but they take multiple daily cooldowns to make a single item. Leveling a profession can take quite awhile now, and there isn't much point in it for many of the professions. Tailorings has some of the cooler profession exclusive stuff , btw.

The BG change is that they put WoD trials back in the 90-99 XP on bracket in the last couple days of my trial, where it was 90 only at the start of it. As for what you can get for linked F2P, there are multiple mounts, pets and toys in Draenor.

I used Handy Notes and Draenor Treasures addons to show all the rares and treasures on the map. I was soloing 99 rare elites at 90 with ease for the most part. I had more trouble killing a level 91 because of the mechanics than the 99s. Most of it was just tank and spank. The biggest problem killing 99 rares was all the missing and getting ganked by the occasional player because it was a PvP server. Some of the treasures required a level higher than 90 to loot, but if you can kill a rare, you get their loot.

Just check Wowhead for anything you might like. I didn't get all of them. I spent most of the time playing with the garrison, and killing all the rares was a good way to get more resources.

Users who are viewing this thread