WINTRADERS! - Hi guys :) <3 Best busting pic ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lingx

Level Capped - Owner
View attachment 658

The rogue was complaining the other day about wintraders - Then the rogue realize "I can't break 2k", so decides to do it the "easy" way. Double standards? lol'd

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 657View attachment 657

The rogue was complaining the other day about wintraders - Then the rogue realize "I can't break 2k", so decides to do it the "easy" way. Double standards? lol'd

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED :cool:

Hahah I knew this was coming, you're a complete dog mate.
Honestly just look @ the Video Velocity put up it honestly says it all.

go to sleep or better still play with your train set, you went tryhard with that hunter 'friend' of yours when he commented on Meat's video giving him hate, then gets GLOBALED IRL.

Btw did you take them screen shots on a calculator?

Thread also reported for slander :< Legit.

Are you really still mad at me? o_O

How about you stop with your act already. Everyone here already knows you're wintrading trash who's unable to achieve arena master @ 90.

How about you stop with your act already. Everyone here already knows you're wintrading trash who's unable to achieve arena master @ 90.

I don't even know why you seem not to like me; I don't think I've even ever spoken to you.

Wintrading trash? Yes, I'd say I can qualify as that.

I haven't actually pvp'd at all at 90 so idk about the second part (same thing applies to many other 70s with AM I guess) :/

I stopped my minecraft to read this. nah i just put it on the other screen but still, i admire you for the time taken to put together the picture

but is it really trading i used to say to people in guild i was trading to make others queue up, Who says they didnt just farm one of you're teams and your upset o_O

Ive done 2700 on two characters already. I could care less about the rating. I just wanted the achievement as well like Meat I suppose. I think Meat is still respectable. Not like he only does w/t and he can't do anything at all legit like what seems with that 2k rogue. Honestly I think some of you are just mad you can't find ppl to do it yet so you just complain about it.

Linguster mad cus too legit

This aint even a legit bracket as far as I can tell, so why u heff to be mad. its just a gaem

Instead of wasting time wintrading why don't you guys queue into proper teams, preferebly 3s aswell. I'd be happy to give battletag to anyone that wants to que into me :-/

Yeah and get CUNT Cleave 24/7, coming from the FOTM roller I'd rather do bgs kty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread