Winter 10vs10 premade

Status
Not open for further replies.
the record is supposed to represent MoP's twinking atm exluding only 2 x players is going to give a quite clear picture of how it is atm, and yes I think anarchism is solid player and he can join the match if he so pleases if he doesn't flame same goes for arkant
but stop making up fake excuses then. it's not because we're gonna flame then, if we would want to do that(ehh..??) we could do it regardless if we were in the premade or not, cause you're gonna link the video.
and therefore you don't want me and stubs cause we "are gonna flamee or not", but because we aren't good enough for this game... so apparently there are skill requirements to join the premade, wouldn't that be a good idea to write that aswell :eek:?

We do not flame our team mates. We call them out on their mistakes in appropriate ways to let them know where they have room for improvement.

I think most of people know when they are making mistakes you don't need to tell them and even if you really have to tell them or you die inside you can at least word it in form of constructive critisism not just random insults and bashing keyboard

ill join on any class can join either team please trialdruid i love u u can catsit my mom

but stop making up fake excuses then. it's not because we're gonna flame then, if we would want to do that(ehh..??) we could do it regardless if we were in the premade or not, cause you're gonna link the video.
and therefore you don't want me and stubs cause we "are gonna flamee or not", but because we aren't good enough for this game... so apparently there are skill requirements to join the premade, wouldn't that be a good idea to write that aswell :eek:?

If I have ever said that any of TL members are bad I apologize here, this is nothing personal just the way you act but even if I didn't know arkant at all he seems to be a person that can be reasoned with hence I would be willing to add him in this premade if he is willing to join and promises to not flame and personally I think anarchism is a good player and I think he would make a great asset for either team if he could play 1 game without flaming at all if he was interested in joining this match, I just don't want you to ruin this just because you have superiority complex and you think flaming is cool

I think most of people know when they are making mistakes you don't need to tell them and even if you really have to tell them or you die inside you can at least word it in form of constructive critisism not just random insults and bashing keyboard
If people knew what they did wrong and adjusted their playstyle accordingly then there wouldn't be that much reason for "flame", right?

If people knew what they did wrong and adjusted their playstyle accordingly then there wouldn't be that much reason for "flame", right?

well honestly it doesn't seem to be working, most people that I have talked to personally quited because of all the flame, negative response is not the best way to adjust behaviourism just saying

TD ty for letting me premade

also i think it would actually be a good idea to split the 4 into 2/2 on both teams cause u know theyr top players of this bracket and would make the premade more interesting

well honestly it doesn't seem to be working, most people that I have talked to personally quited because of all the flame, negative response is not the best way to adjust behaviourism just saying
so because someone on the internet calls them bad, they quit the game? I don't think the internet suits them

Alright it seems like the majority of people want vianco, stubs, nicozy & arkant to play I'm not gonna let them stop play then, you get to choose if you care to join and which sides but come on don't all go in the same team 'cause basicly then it would be just TL vs the rest and that is not the point of the match, fairplay don't flame

I would like to organize a random 10vs10 pug premade in which basicly almost anyone can join so everyone that is interested in being a part of this "project" PM me as soon as possible so we can get this game done, streamed and recorded
first 20 players that write here get the spots, go make it happen also you can pm me ingame al'akir alliance & my real id: severi_93@hotmail.com ty

Ally Team:
Trialdruid
Hardbass
Imnotwinked
Hurrx
Technique

Horde Team:
Chi
Mesikämmen
Dashade

ruling:

max 2 same class
every consumable that you want to use are available for versatility
following players are banned for now for anti-sportsmanship: Vianco, Stubs, Arkant & Anarchism

I am willing to negotiate about letting either or both of you Arkant & Anarchism to play if you can reason well enough with me
cheers and merry christmas

me and smull would like to join :)) (horde team)

Last edited by a moderator:
to cheer this thread up i can tell u roula has met 1 of this future 4 wives her name is valeria and they play lol together

to cheer this thread up i can tell u roula has met 1 of this future 4 wives her name is valeria and they play lol together

ROFL, she aint real tho bro, its just u pretending to be a 16 yr old girl instead of a 40 yr old pedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread