Wingblade is the Best OH ?

hmm i see the only 2 choices are sentinels blade and wingblade. wingblade gives 2 more AP than sentinels and more damage range and is only .4 seconds slower than sentinels

curleypwnsu said:
hmm i see the only 2 choices are sentinels blade and wingblade. wingblade gives 2 more AP than sentinels and more damage range and is only .4 seconds slower than sentinels

Ya imo that is better than sentinel's if you have SF in MH. Idk about you but i might go dual Clubs they are 2nd Best but they do 15.7 DPS just like SF.

it depends on your spec. sometimes you want a slow, harder hitting weapon in your OH, like a SFx2 combat spec.

generally you'll want an OH that has the max AP possible for sub(sf), and a slow dagger for mute.

tinkinfololo said:
tb for offhand, 14ap + faster poison application.

might wanna check wowhead there, pops.

In that case, I suppose Wingblade would be the best for MH if you can't get Shadowfang. If you don't have Shadowfang I can't see anything better to put in the MH. Otherwise, I suppose, if you are willing to give up some DPS, put the Thief's Blade OH.

Quelfep said:
In that case, I suppose Wingblade would be the best for MH if you can't get Shadowfang. If you don't have Shadowfang I can't see anything better to put in the MH. Otherwise, I suppose, if you are willing to give up some DPS, put the Thief's Blade OH.
brah why cant you put assassins in main hand its a dagger brah

Users who are viewing this thread