WindWalker Monk Thread!

eshbrax

Legend
As the title states I am looking for as much information as I can possibly get on WW monk's in the 70 bracket.

I would like to see some armory links on ANY WW monk's either high rated or low rated just for some sort indication on what sort of gear I am meant to be using
and what gems/enchant's are BiS for them.

Please don't post pointless shit on this thread I am just looking for some information as I can't find much about them.
I don't care how viable or bad you think they are.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play a WW Monk @ 90 and am currently 1800 in 3s (woah, right)? But really, I looked at the spellbook and it looks by 70 you have most of your key spells. For WW specifically, you miss out on SE&F which is nbd, your Mastery of course which hurts a little bit, and the 5% crit buff which would suck but you already have like 30% + crit anyway.

With that said, I imagine WW is pretty solid @ 70. Also, Meat is just a decent player in general.

I play a WW Monk @ 90 and am currently 1800 in 3s (woah, right)? But really, I looked at the spellbook and it looks by 70 you have most of your key spells. For WW specifically, you miss out on SE&F which is nbd, your Mastery of course which hurts a little bit, and the 5% crit buff which would suck but you already have like 30% + crit anyway.

With that said, I imagine WW is pretty solid @ 70. Also, Meat is just a decent player in general.
The biggest things that monks and locks miss in this bracket are ports ^^

Users who are viewing this thread