EU Win a Token or a Storemount in this years Spooktober Transmog competition!

handsomedgc

Scum of the earth
I prefixed it with EU because I don't know if EU can gift things to US. If so let me know.

Cheekys Spooktober Transmog Competition

After being inspired by @Frogturtle aka Pondboi his transmog competition I decided to create my own. Since it is Spooktober the theme for your transmog needs to spooky. The way I will evaluate your transmog goes as followed:

I will rate every transmog between a 1 and a 5 with feedback.

1. Is it original?
2. Is it spooky?
3. How does it look?

Want to go the extra mile? Here are some ways to score bonus points:

1. If you provide your character with a good rp/lore story that fits the theme.
2. If you take your screenshot in a spooky location. I.e. Duskwood, Tiristfall Glades, Karazhan Crypts or Goldshire in.

Rules
Your character needs to be level 57 or lower.

Not more than 3 set pieces.
One image per submission.
Image can include text or annotations.
Pictures need to provided via imgur.
Also post your armory in your submission.
Submit your picture before the 30th of Spooktober.

Winners and prizes
On 31th of Spooktober I'll announce a 3 winners.

1st. A WoW Token or a store mount
2st. A spooky store pet
3st. A place in the hall of fame of Spooktober

Happy spooking Xpoff!

*I might change this if people from other brackets want to join, will update the post if I see fit.

Last edited:
ldnq1anfjyp11.png

Also don't forget to drink your milk and doot every once in a while!

20-29, feelsbad. I smelled such a competition coming, so I went UD on my rogue. Big spook!
Mocht include 19's if they have soms good looking spooks.

The rules alsof state:
*I might change this if people from other brackets want to join, will update the post if I see fit.

Do you also take in account players that are F2P? For example that they have restricted items and gear. P2P are able to get gear that F2P are unable to get.

sponsord by frogturtle 2018 all rights reserved by pondcorp 2018

MAJOR UPDATE!

Twinks upto level 57 are now allowed in the competition. So if you're a 10, 19, 39, 49 you can also join!

MAJOR UPDATE!

Twinks upto level 57 are now allowed in the competition. So if you're a 10, 19, 39, 49 you can also join!
This "MAJOR UPDATE" killed the event :p
Move it to another bracket.

How can lvl 10-20 ugly transmogs be in the same category with 57 lvl?

PS: lvl 57 transmogs are also ugly , but you have more ugly items to choose from, rather than lvl 10.

This is your event and you are free to give rewards to whoever you want, but you should choose just one bracket and make the competition for it.

Last edited:
This "MAJOR UPDATE" killed the event :p
Move it to another bracket.

How can lvl 10-20 ugly transmogs be in the same category with 57 lvl?

PS: lvl 57 transmogs are also ugly , but you have more ugly items to choose from, rather than lvl 10.

This is your event and you are free to give rewards to whoever you want, but you should choose just one bracket and make the competition for it.

Because up to level 58 its all vanilla transmogs.

Because up to level 58 its all vanilla transmogs.
Hm.... ;] Im not so sure about that...
https://www.wowhead.com/item=78275/replica-beaststalkers-cap
I have a lot more examples for spooky items which are added a "few" expansions after Vanilla and they are usable at lvl 57 (and maybe just 1-2 levels below).

And still... level 10 character cant use an item which require above level 10. Its not a fair competition in my point of view.

There is nothing wrong with the event, but move it to "General WoW", not 20-29 section and allow 57s to participate.
[doublepost=1538750917,1538748179][/doublepost]
WoWScrnShot_100418_191157.jpg
WoWScrnShot_100418_190844.jpg
WoWScrnShot_100418_190323.jpg
WoWScrnShot_100518_173704.jpg

Anyway... :) This is my wolf-shepard who waching over his sheeps in rainy UK. (+ my huntard)
Its not so spooky but a "wolf-shepard" sounds scary.

Both 20 lvl F2P, but with some AH transmogs from my other account.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/Kaloyan
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/Kaløyan
[doublepost=1538753094][/doublepost]PS:

Oh.... now we are talking :)
WoWScrnShot_100518_181701.jpg
WoWScrnShot_100518_181704.jpg

A bloodthirsty paedophile in Stormwind and nobody around gives a shit.... Now, thats spooky!
[doublepost=1538772432][/doublepost]Another "FLAWS" in this "event"... No one will want the big reward - A Game Token! Who the hell will want a game token, if he is a F2P or even 29 lvl Twink? I was banned cuz I was against the stupid french "Water" event. Ok...Give me some photos of this event. Let me see how "epic" it was. Why there arent any pics from the "water" event? Give me a link, pls.

Gonna review some of the things sent in : )

@Kaløyan is coming in hot with one of the scariest picture/backstory combinations. (Also keep in mind that you can only sent in 1 submission). I'm rating this a 3/5 for creativity!
'Stormwind abuser' by Kaløyan
wowscrnshot_100518_181701-jpg.8882

@SPQR is showing of his bloody romatic Night Elf. His outfit is not the only thing that is slaying. I'm giving this transmog a 3/5 because it looks classy yet very simple.
'Midnight murderer' by SPQR
g7WexMS.jpg

Disclaimer: I'm on the US servers and my twink is level 60. However, I used only items available to sub-58s. I just love Halloween and transmog competitions.
I tried to go for a Silent Hill look: old clothing, bloody wraps and absurd headgear.

MsLOyWm.jpg

Another day at the corpse farm.

L5GvkNr.jpg

"Oh, I see you are awake. Hush now, we have a long day of work ahead, and nobody likes an uncooperative specimen. I have harvested many new parts to try out on you. Isn’t it exciting? When I found you, passed out in that dark dungeon, you were just like every other so-called adventurer. But little by little, piece by piece, you are becoming so much more. You can’t ever remember your past life, can you? You often mumble in your sleep, about heroic deeds that never came to pass. Tales of defeating great undead lords and world-ending dragons. It’s comforting, I suppose, but I can’t help but think that I may have gone one lobotomy too far. Oh well. A new body, a new mind. You’re being reborn, and I can’t fault a newborn for crying. But rejoice. In all of creation, you will be truly unique. You will know your creator and your purpose. Who could ask for more?"

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/korgath/Argante

received_527892154338511.jpeg

Summoning the headless horseman is an unforgiving task. But it must be done else they will forget the origin of the forsaken.

Users who are viewing this thread