Will the Twink Cup ever expand to different brackets?

This may prove that much of the 20-29 bracket is Trial based. GG20 would do a Trial account no good. And very very few subscribers want to play level 20's. I can only think of a few besides myself and Burg. And we were the ones that actually started the P2P level level 20 "movement" per se.

Lol, no.

No to which my friend.
I was playing a subscribed level 20 in 4.x patch. Many here have not even been playing that long.

Last edited:
No to which my friend.
I was playing a subscribed level 20 in 4.x patch. Many here have not even been playing that long.

How about both? Congrats on being the "Hipster" 20. There were more non-trial 20's running around in Cata, and especially in Mop than you seem to claim.

At the time that we actually attempted to found GG20, there were several Veteran guilds around. There just weren't enough people willing to provide funding on Bleeding Hollow for it, since a lot of 20's are spread across several other hubs, or have their mains on servers that aren't related to twinks.

How about both? Congrats on being the "Hipster" 20. There were more non-trial 20's running around in Cata, and especially in Mop than you seem to claim.

At the time that we actually attempted to found GG20, there were several Veteran guilds around. There just weren't enough people willing to provide funding on Bleeding Hollow for it, since a lot of 20's are spread across several other hubs, or have their mains on servers that aren't related to twinks.

Kek...
I played a 20 before it was "hip". I did not do it to be hip. I did it because I wanted to. I don't care to be hip. I could care less what people in a video game think about me.
A trial is not a subscriber. Veterans did not exist in Cata. You still want explain that "no" or quit while I am ahead?

I will break it down for you.
Most people that actually pay for the game on a month to month basis play 29's not level 20's in the 20-29 bracket. So that means that the overwhelming majority of people that play level 20's are not subs. Therefore GG20 will do them no good because they can't benefit from it. Get it now?

Last edited:
Kek...
I played a 20 before it was "hip". I did not do it to be hip. I did it because I wanted to. I don't care to be hip. I could care less what people in a video game think about me.
A trial is a subscriber. Veterans did not exist in Cata. You still want explain that "no" or quit while I am ahead?

I will break it down for you.
Most people that actually pay for the game on a month to month basis play 29's not level 20's in the 20-29 bracket. So that means that the overwhelming majority of people that play level 20's are not subs. Therefore GG20 will do them no good because they can't benefit from it. Get it now?

I already explained the no to you. Literally, right there in the post you quoted. Go ahead, read it again. I gave you the reasons for why I said n . You're not ahead, you never were.

The original GG20 was meant to fund recently upgraded Veteran accounts, and to bring everyone together on one server. So , despite what you're trying to claim, GG20 would've helped that exact group of players.

Posting information about when you made your 20 would seem like you care about what people in a video game think, Especially since you brought it up at a point where that particular information wasn't particularly needed in the conversation.

But that's none of my business.

You act as if that was the first funding of subscribed level 20's. It was done years before.

Yet again:

Lol, no. I never said anything about that. What I did say is what the group labeled GG20 tried to do, and provided the reasons why it failed.

Users who are viewing this thread