why would people level out? blizzard will fix twinking pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many emo rogues atm

they wouldn't be emo if they stacked resilience, as i mentioned in another post:

even though i am not actively playing, but by following the forums, it seems that rogue is now a monster CC class, your job is supposed to slow/CC/interrupt the opponent so a paladin, a mage or an elemental shaman (or something else) teammate can come and score the kill for you.

so i would just stack resil for now as a rogue.

edit: imagine, here is a rogue with 80% damage reduction (stack resil), he has abilities like
Preparation
Elusiveness or Leeching Poison
Subterfuge
Vanish
Sprint
Cloak of Shadows

he keeps Recuperate up at all times.

it is gonna be very hard to kill this rogue who just dishes out kicks/stuns/blinds/garrotes/gouges.

People are leveling out because the bracket isn't enjoyable for them anymore. Making a 70 isn't hard, achievements are account wide now, there is no reason to keep a class at 70 that you don't have at max level if it is just collecting dust while you wait for a patch that may or may not solve your problems. People moving on from something that isn't fun isn't really something you should be criticizing, No offense intended, but someone who does not arena (you) wouldn't understand what the people who are leveling out are feeling. I for one, am not leveling out because what I play I already have at 85. I know this isn't the case for everyone, but why would anyone even try to promote the bracket in it's current state? Healers are immortal, and holy paladins are 1shotting people? Just wait for MoP to hit, and if things get better, THEN try to make the bracket more active. Getting people into 70s right now is just going to make them ragequit it and not even have any interest in returning.

TL;DR? idc.

No offense intended, but someone who does not arena (you) wouldn't understand what the people who are leveling out are feeling.

no offence was taken ;)

here is a SS from more than 2 years ago when my rogue was still 70.

WCjKy.jpg

That is so unrelated to the point I was trying to make, but thank you for clarifying what you did 2 years ago. I was basing that off your druid which i am a tad bit confused now since it has so little arena achievements and you are showing me that?

they wouldn't be emo if they stacked resilience, as i mentioned in another post:

even though i am not actively playing, but by following the forums, it seems that rogue is now a monster CC class, your job is supposed to slow/CC/interrupt the opponent so a paladin, a mage or an elemental shaman (or something else) teammate can come and score the kill for you.

so i would just stack resil for now as a rogue.

edit: imagine, here is a rogue with 80% damage reduction (stack resil), he has abilities like
Preparation
Elusiveness or Leeching Poison
Subterfuge
Vanish
Sprint
Cloak of Shadows

he keeps Recuperate up at all times.

it is gonna be very hard to kill this rogue who just dishes out kicks/stuns/blinds/garrotes/gouges.

Especially with the gouge glyph

You don't even need to gem full resi to be indestructible, but you need to go in there with a different frame of mind, rogues have changed.

Still can't understand people who say 70s is more balanced than 85. I wonder if we're playing the same game.

Have u ewven tried 85? warlocks are able to do 140k chaos bolts paladins do holy shpocks for 40k+ and bm hunters are doing 80-90k with lynx rush..

That is so unrelated to the point I was trying to make, but thank you for clarifying what you did 2 years ago. I was basing that off your druid which i am a tad bit confused now since it has so little arena achievements and you are showing me that?

You said he doesn't play arena, he links you a screenshot that effectively says otherwise, and you say it's unrelated.

Nice.

here you go! 70's bracket is getting more and more balanced suddenly.

o7RYy.jpg

In the end things haven't changed much. If you wish to stack PvP power you'll be running with 'low' resilience and the other way around. Rogues can still kill my spriest in single stunlock if I don't have shield on. But oh well this game is not balanced around 1v1. Mages are hitting pretty hard also as fire, but it's not as bas as it was before.

Also, dat hotfix <3. I've played only like 2-4 bgs on my spriest since 5.0 but have already honestly met over 20 hpala fotm rerollers.

it's almost like blizzard is rubbing it in the face of those who levelled out.

oh wells, 70-74 is better off without short-sighted people.

;)

now i might just renew my sub and enjoy some pvp on my druid!

Oh to be young and dumb.

You actually, stop it here I'm laughing, think Blizzard is going to, hold on can't stop laughing, is going to re-itemize and rebalance, wow hold on fell over laughing here, low level PVP?

Guys, it's over. You are not going to see changes.

You are about to learn what the people who played 39's and 49's learned, Blizzard does not care about you. They could give a rats behind about you. They will never listen to your pleas, your reasoning and your threats of quitting mean absolutely nothing.

Level out, it's not going to get fixed, period. This isn't something they give a crap about, period.

They want to make sure 90's are balanced, they want to get out tons of level 90 content.

You know where level 70 twinking falls on their concern list? Somewhere between their concern that Pong will make a rapid rebirth and reclaim its rightful place as America's number one video game and Rovio will make an MMO out of Angry Birds and steal their entire user base.

i hate to sound like a jerk but who is laughing now?

Lower-level Class Balance Issues & Solutions

who is young and dumb?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread