Why~so~serious!?

l2 get friends or buy boost?

Hapsen said:
on a side note; fighting the gurubashi arena is a butload of fun..

AGREED, once i finish building this twink I will have my main and my arena partners come and f*ck those guys gooooooood.

Buttload isn't a word, but I'm sure if it was a word it def would have been spelled wrong every time it was used in this post so far.

AGM is impossible to get unless get babyseat since the end of wotlk. I manage to get 2 without help before achievements became end-game content. Then it was pretty much impossible. I tried 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 on low populated servers: minimum 2 max lvl toon eveytime. On top of that you usually meet there a sucky arena player under 2k mmr camping gurubashi because he usually overgear other 85s. Atm they are mage / warriors ofc. You can /wisp them and bribe them to get the agm, but it will cost you a lot of gold. Still it's the best way and only to get your trinket.

One solution could be to put a lvl limit (should be around 40+) to AGM. I honestly felt like cheating everytime I poped shield. This toon is now 80, but I still think agm = cheap way to win as a twink. Now if you play fotm twinks (hunters / pal / priest) on top of that......^^.

But I see you play a warrior, so gz to you for not being a sheep and GL for your trinket =)

in my case: no, just the nerd points for doing it.

i managed to pick up 3 or so on my 85 while taking a stab at archaeology nodes in the area before quitting archaeology altogether

Users who are viewing this thread