Why risk it? Xp on games with exploiting twinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillkid101

Legend
So you cant get any xp off games to pop for 10-14 due to low intrest so the next best option is exploit the experience toggle npc? I guess once you see someone get 100k lifetime hk's using this exploit its pretty safe to say blizzard doesnt care?

why dont you bitches play at 70 or 80 so you can get games with real players instead of farming leveling nubs. real fucking pro you trash.

So you cant get any xp off games to pop for 10-14 due to low intrest so the next best option is exploit the experience toggle npc? I guess once you see someone get 100k lifetime hk's using this exploit its pretty safe to say blizzard doesnt care?

why dont you bitches play at 70 or 80 so you can get games with real players instead of farming leveling nubs. real fucking pro you trash.

wait what?

I'm sure it's noone on this site exploiting this, it's 12-year old baddies who play troll hunters.

Meaning your argument is invalid. Why would anyone go play such imbalanced brackets such as 70 or 80 instead of trying to get 10s active?

beats on 14's allows their members to use it. so does put us with 19's.

Ti wont let anyone post the info of how to do it anymore, but these shitbags are still using it like its going out of style.

sorry bro i have a 80, 2 60s, and 5 70s, your argument is invalid. and half of level 70s are not real players, making your logic.... o yeh you have no logic.

sorry bro i have a 80, 2 60s, and 5 70s, your argument is invalid. and half of level 70s are not real players, making your logic.... o yeh you have no logic.

no but those brackets are, for the most part, full of players who have capped or xp off toons with the intent of twinking.

farming low levels is for bitches unless you play by their rules. want to bracket camp? then leave before the game ends and dont cap flags with your xp on.

There are several sides to this.

Side 1: more time consuming

Anyone with BoA can make a 10 toon in less than 1 hour and do quite well in BG's in their BOA chanted gear - getting xp on the way. Make a new toon once the other one hits 11, send the gear to the new toon and level it up to 10.

Side 2: less time consuming - but costs 20 G a pop.

Twinks with BoA and superior gear glitch queue to actually get BG's so that they don't have to waste the hour of time it takes to level so they can actually get bg's to pop for the toons they have invested so much time in.

No matter what you get in any level of PVP you will always end up with people prepared for pvp and those who are unprepared. The first part of being a "good " player is knowing how to gear your toon and investing that time in doing it properly. Putting in a "side 2" twink creates more imbalance than the "side 1" twink, however a well played "side 1" twink will be equally frustrating. My suggestion for you, hillkid, is to be more prepared for PVP action - get your BoA's, enchant them, learn to play your toon, level your professions, etc. This game is not only about creating an 85 and seeing who can create the most 85's. It's more of a journey - and some choose to take their time at certain levels to perfect their toon for that level. Facing perfection is damn frustrating whether you do it anywhere 10 though 85 - but in the end I believe it fires up a person to become a better player.

i g kicked a guy yesterday for this reason. TI causes flaming.. and poor reputation towards my guild. a loss of 1 player is wel worth the security of the whole.

Ioerror, I don't know how valid your argument is considering that "side 2" requires exploiting game mechanics put in place for the specific purpose of preventing these kinds of matchups.

LOL real players at 70? Oh let me grind a few bgs while leveling and BAM fully geared. Almost as much reliance as heirlooms..... real players, i laugh at you

LOL real players at 70? Oh let me grind a few bgs while leveling and BAM fully geared. Almost as much reliance as heirlooms..... real players, i laugh at you

The 70-74 bracket is better then any low lvl Bracket. We dont have to glitch and fight low geared levelers to get games. You make it sound like making a 70 is as easy as making a lvl 10 twink, im mean look at your 2 sec job 10 twink.

I don't glitch you fucking dick. excuse my language but don't accuse me of doing something I'm completely against.. I don't believe in it. Look at my HK's and you tell me. BTW, i've played in multiple brackets. I still have my BiS 70 rogue which i don't play. The bracket is garbage and I will never play in it again. Too many people like you. Too many pompous wannabe elites run around on my server thinking they're awesome because they play an easy bracket. 10 or 70, LEVELING IS HARD MAN. Also, I don't just focus on low level PVP. It's something to do when I'm bored. I don't live for it. I play my mains more than anything. Quit your QQing because your arguments are invalid and pointless

Majority of the level 70 twinks only exist because mommy and daddy won't shell out the cash to buy other xpacs. Too dumb to learn the end game content so we'll grab our honor gear and flex our epeens. gg

If you enjoy your resilience crutch so much, play @ 85IMHO

lol i never said u glitch.. take a sec look at your armory and anyone can see that, i was talking about the bracket.. anywho i cant be stuffed reading your wall of text.

Soz you got mad
<

The 70-74 bracket is better then any low lvl Bracket. We dont have to glitch and fight low geared levelers to get games. You make it sound like making a 70 is as easy as making a lvl 10 twink, im mean look at your 2 sec job 10 twink.

i really dont care about lvl 10s never intrested me, but i'm sorry 70-74 is awfull you can be the best in the world and a mage will still kill you in 1 deep freeze.

Ioerror, I don't know how valid your argument is considering that "side 2" requires exploiting game mechanics put in place for the specific purpose of preventing these kinds of matchups.

1. /agree.

2. What I also mean by the 2 sides is that there is very little difference between OP BoA toons and Twinked OP BoA toons @ 10.

3. Glitch queueing is exploiting game mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread