why pizza not mvp???

Status
Not open for further replies.

saxxon

saxxon
Founder
i dont undesrtand pizza make high successful 19 twink guide and is a respected twink in bracket but he is not MVP (green name) ? anyone know why?? he also have 200k HK so idk what the mods have against him?

Can't tell if troll or just stupid.

SAXXON WTF DID YOU UNFRIEND ME ON WOW????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

just checked

WHATDA ****!? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS MAN?!

JayJay said:
SAXXON WTF DID YOU UNFRIEND ME ON WOW????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

just checked

WHATDA ****!? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS MAN?!

dont feel bad he wont even frnd me

he obviously wasn't down with the constant 2pac lyrics spam. even though he said he was down with 2pac. come to think of it he pretty much only talked to me when I was interested in buying some mindthrust bracers off him. i learned that he lives in auckland. i even made you laugh last night saxxon HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! you told me that you were too high and I said new zealand weed. AKA auckland fiya. and you said haha. I WROTE IT DOWN LATER IN MY DIARY. what da **** man.

I haven't applied yet. Never saw any reason to.

Outside of the green name what other perks do you get for being a "MVP"?

Pizza said:
I haven't applied yet. Never saw any reason to.

Outside of the green name what other perks do you get for being a "MVP"?

you dont have to apply players are "awarded" mvp for being useful i just thought you were a noble twinker who may deserve it i guess i was wrong =/.

i beleive you get an expanded inbox and a bigger signature (sounds appealing)

Sàxxon said:
you dont have to apply players are "awarded" mvp for being useful i just thought you were a noble twinker who may deserve it i guess i was wrong =/.

i beleive you get an expanded inbox and a bigger signature (sounds appealing)

I could definitely use a larger inbox. I am forced to delete my messages throughout the week to make room for new ones. I could see myself adding more things to my signature too if it was expanded.

I know they used to give out the rank to members who made detailed guides, but you would have to send a PM of your guide to a moderator. I never got around to doing that, but I'll do that now if the offer still stands. The larger inbox and expanded signature does sound appealing!

Sàxxon said:
i dont undesrtand pizza make high successful 19 twink guide and is a respected twink in bracket but he is not MVP (green name) ? anyone know why?? he also have 200k HK so idk what the mods have against him?

He's a hunter. He sux by default. 200hk means nothing more than I exploited wg back in the day or he sat on wow longer than us. Meh. Over rated huntard. Afk more scrub.

this is such bullshit. why the **** is everyone on this forum ****ing like 14 or way too srs for being bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread