why people choose 24s over 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junoo

<XL>
i have recently made a 20 p2p paladin, to lol about with nothing special.

but every game i play i add another reason to go 24, for example:

1.) Retarded 4 healer O while EFC sits on cap all game
2.) Getting raped by 2-3 rdruids in cat form
3.) The lack of heals/off heals you get, Hyrid classes have the option to heal for example prot paladins can do 3 FoL till oom which can crit 1k + each, more often or not they will say "LOL ME PROT PALA I CANT HEALZ". gtfo.
4.) Every Rshammy,Rdrud and Prot paladin thinks there pro at FCing and rage at the team when the die (aka sitting on flag spot doing nothing)

i don't want to bore with the countless other reason you should go 24.

P.S inb4: LOL all 24s are bads and gy, no not all. P2P Raging at f2p bracket get a life, this is not a rage. and any another reasons F2P can throw at you about how bad you are etc etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
lack of hybrid heals? i'd like to find a healer that heals, they're all to busy spamming what ever dmg spell they have

Meh no one should complain about what others play. If the player is good you notice, most of the best players are f2p but there is definitely a growing number of skilled 24s

Healers for horde are usually decent. Also it boggles my mind when people call 24's trash because (in my expierience) during bc the whole point of twinking was to have an advantage.

Every Rshammy,Rdrud and Prot paladin thinks there pro at FCing and rage at the team when the die

Lmao this sounds like me when playing Mesi :D Good times.

DW Juno I'll bandage u <3 Get on this evening and lets raep

i makez 24 cuz 4lvls makez me betterz than 20s.

omg noob get on hcl, i own you. hcl --------------------------------------------------------------------------->retail!1!1!!

Here - I'll help by fast forwarding this thread:

Blah blah blah QQ

Nuhh-aww 24s are _____

No you f2ps are _____

*barely coherent insults for 3-4 pages*

Hitler reference.

Yde "Please be kind unto each other in this blessed new year".

/closethread.

xoxo to all and Happy New Year,

Uncle Drünk

Blah blah blah QQ

Nuhh-aww 24s are _____

No you f2ps are _____

Hitler reference.

/closethread.

Uncle Drünk

u seem biased bro

JK but this isn't 15-19 forum :D

Blah blah blah QQ

Nuhh-aww 24s are _____

No you f2ps are _____

Hitler reference.

/closethread.

Uncle Drünk

omg! he has my office bugged..

Decide what you're going to do before you do it so you're the one determining the situation. There will be good games and there will be bad games, but rolling a full out 24 with full enchants just makes for more bad games for other people. I really don't mind personally if you want to throw on a whole bunch of enchants on your 20 to make games easier on you, you pay for the game; you have that right, but the sheer amount of hit it takes to not miss against a 24 is stupid.

so 64 agility (vest/daggers/gloves/boots/cloak) or possibly 16 pvp power and 225 skinning/engineering is fine on a 20 and not a 24? Do you know how much crit/dodge agility adds at lower level? There is a reason why some stay 10 instead of 14 to gain maximum benefits at lower level.

Your f2p characters will get curbstomped by 20 p2p period. The only enchant I could posibly live by is the 100 hp to chest

i have recently made a 20 p2p paladin, to lol about with nothing special.

but every game i play i add another reason to go 24, for example:

1.) Retarded 4 healer O while EFC sits on cap all game
2.) Getting raped by 2-3 rdruids in cat form
3.) The lack of heals/off heals you get, Hyrid classes have the option to heal for example prot paladins can do 3 FoL till oom which can crit 1k + each, more often or not they will say "LOL ME PROT PALA I CANT HEALZ". gtfo.
4.) Every Rshammy,Rdrud and Prot paladin thinks there pro at FCing and rage at the team when the die (aka sitting on flag spot doing nothing)

i don't want to bore with the countless other reason you should go 24.

P.S inb4: LOL all 24s are bads and gy, no not all. P2P Raging at f2p bracket get a life, this is not a rage. and any another reasons F2P can throw at you about how bad you are etc etc.

The amount of times I've slapped around 5man 24 premades with a full group of 20s proves it's often not about level at all, and all about the player behind the keyboard.

I already find queueing with those who use the F2P add-on a major benefit in games, and in those cases it's not necessary to queue with 24 at all, but sometimes it pays off to roll a stronger toon. Just do whatever you think benefits the group the most.

if you're queueing with 4 other F2P twinks, go 20, or if you're solo, 24..

so 64 agility (vest/daggers/gloves/boots/cloak) or possibly 16 pvp power and 225 skinning/engineering is fine on a 20 and not a 24? Do you know how much crit/dodge agility adds at lower level? There is a reason why some stay 10 instead of 14 to gain maximum benefits at lower level.

Your f2p characters will get curbstomped by 20 p2p period. The only enchant I could posibly live by is the 100 hp to chest

tell you what, if you have a p2p i'll dual you on my f2p, lets see how much difference they make. if you dont have a p2p you're just coming off as butt hurt to me. :p

P.S. do you know how stupidly easy a f2p rogue can kill my MW monk? try it, it's laughable.

tell you what, if you have a p2p i'll dual you on my f2p, lets see how much difference they make. if you dont have a p2p you're just coming off as butt hurt to me. :p

P.S. do you know how stupidly easy a f2p rogue can kill my MW monk? try it, it's laughable.

I have a p2p but its a 24 rotting I get him sometimes.
ofocurse there are exception like ench shaman and mages n stuff. As we currently know f2p prot/hpals rogues and druids can dominate the weaker classes like mages and warlocks.
But im talkin about general pvp. Many on this forum seem to have been brainwashed that a p2p 20 is fine and 24s are the evil bad guys that are insecure irl and need to vent their anger on weaker pixel beings when infact 20 p2p is just as bad

I have a p2p but its a 24 rotting I get him sometimes.
ofocurse there are exception like ench shaman and mages n stuff. As we currently know f2p prot/hpals rogues and druids can dominate the weaker classes like mages and warlocks.
But im talkin about general pvp. Many on this forum seem to have been brainwashed that a p2p 20 is fine and 24s are the evil bad guys that are insecure irl and need to vent their anger on weaker pixel beings when infact 20 p2p is just as bad

Nice, but the bracket is still terribad. people dont know how to utilitize there class's and it doesnt matter what class you roll, your still surround by terribads who have the mindset of "KBs > Objectives"

Nice, but the bracket is still terribad. people dont know how to utilitize there class's and it doesnt matter what class you roll, your still surround by terribads who have the mindset of "KBs > Objectives"

Obviously no one is going to play in a bracket intended for new players, and expect the level of skill to be anything more than mediocre.

Anyways, I disagree; I think there are many competent players in this bracket, especially since discovering the F2P addon.

And lvl24 Spriests... baddies everywhere.

with mindset > gy farming even in AB´s

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread