why not F2P19, Vet19, retail 19, a fairer bracket

with XPoff as a option now for F2P, curious why this has not been considered.

there would not be a huge disparity between 19's as there is in 20-29 with 29s having 4/5 more talent points, +5% stat boost at 27, along with other key abilities gained from 21-29

20-29 is near back to what is was in CATA, but imo worse du to blizzards massive screw up on WOD epics and huge item level difference in blues 20 vs29 from the smoothing patch

prior to and during the DF prepatch there was not a massive 19 build up like there was with 29s and vet20 farming epics. maybe was a few rainy day 19s built, but not on the scale of 29s

because no one is complaining about blizzards ilvl-50 gear limit enchancement restriction, other than a few rare 19s, no one would have any worthwhile enchants

So if you lock XP at 19 you cannot queue without game time. However, I think a subbed 19 could group with F2P/Vet 20s and join as party.

i did not know that you have to be paid to PVP with XP off,

i was thinking of when F2P started in CATA we could turn off XP and play with 19s, until they whined, begged, puckered blizz to not let us turn off XP.
those flamboyant 19s are now gone, so blizz let us turn off XP again and ganked us.

i did not know that you have to be paid to PVP with XP off,

i was thinking of when F2P started in CATA we could turn off XP and play with 19s, until they whined, begged, puckered blizz to not let us turn off XP.
those flamboyant 19s are now gone, so blizz let us turn off XP again and ganked us.

I was there at the start of cata f2p as soon as the patch notes were released I set a calendar date.

F2p could never cap xp and still queue BGs. I promise you this was never the case. I tried it myself Day 1 of the f2p patch. My original idea was to go to 19. You could cap the xp but then you could not queue BGs

I was there at the start of cata f2p as soon as the patch notes were released I set a calendar date.

F2p could never cap xp and still queue BGs. I promise you this was never the case. I tried it myself Day 1 of the f2p patch. My original idea was to go to 19. You could cap the xp but then you could not queue BGs
you could get 10G saved and turn off XP at start of F2P. i had F2P19 druid, rogue, priest, but played mostly mage, and hunter. after a patch, when you went into a LFD or a BG your XP auto turned on. it was the 19s that petitioned those especially on BH server to have us removed, just like twinks petitioned.

-splitting brackets
-getting XP off out of XP on (BFA and SL) 20's did not want to play against 29s (pushed by person and others on this forum)
-29s getting F20/V20 put into XP off (pushed by person and others on this forum)

there are more...way more. twinks bone their own

F2P 19s were a thing, somehow you missed it, it was not a one week thing either there are possibly more threads along with QQ about F2P19s
https://xpoff.com/threads/p2p-trash-the-bracket-more-than-f2ps-did.23818/
https://xpoff.com/threads/f2p-19-twink-vs-20-twink.21104/

Last edited:
The only reason 20s have any queues is f2ps. 19s is pointless
F2P 19s in 2011 helped 19s big time, they realized the damage after F2P19 were no longer allowed in the brackett. 19s had 24-7 pops with F2P19s, and went to certain times and days only till it died

there are alot of 20s not BGing in 20-29, just as in 2011 alot were not BGing in 20-29 and 20-24. the mismatch was huge just as it is now.

right now we have WOW players with 19s in classic: van wow, BC, WOTLK, and private servers. if everyone got back on retail 19s would be a thing.

F2P 19s in 2011 helped 19s big time, they realized the damage after F2P19 were no longer allowed in the brackett. 19s had 24-7 pops with F2P19s, and went to certain times and days only till it died

there are alot of 20s not BGing in 20-29, just as in 2011 alot were not BGing in 20-29 and 20-24. the mismatch was huge just as it is now.

right now we have WOW players with 19s in classic: van wow, BC, WOTLK, and private servers. if everyone got back on retail 19s would be a thing.
If they're playing on classic or pservers, then they probably enjoy it more than f2p 19s. I don't see why anyone would give that up to play some weird bracket with limitations.

Users who are viewing this thread