Why is this bracket so unpopular?

Kismet

Grandfathered
Is it just me or does this bracket seem to be one of the least played? I'm just curious as to why? Even in terms of site traffic, the 49 section is the least discussed other than the new 110-120, followed by 80-89 bracket. I'm also curious what draws so many people to the 19/29 brackets(just easier to level?) and if any of that can be applied here to grow the 49 community.

We're the first bracket with PvP talents and I think that should be a major selling point for players. It gives every spec more variety and potential viability.

were twinks we just like one shotting shit, when we want balanced games generally we just go to endgame

19s and 29s cus easy to lvl

there was a surge of popularity a few months back but pretty sure its died back down, anything above 39 and below 99 (excluding pve lvls like 60 70 and 80) are nowhere near as active

Is it just me or does this bracket seem to be one of the least played? I'm just curious as to why? Even in terms of site traffic, the 49 section is the least discussed other than the new 110-120, followed by 80-89 bracket. I'm also curious what draws so many people to the 19/29 brackets(just easier to level?) and if any of that can be applied here to grow the 49 community.

We're the first bracket with PvP talents and I think that should be a major selling point for players. It gives every spec more variety and potential viability.

Are you on either faction's community channel? There's activity going on constantly on the Alliance side, and I hear Horde is growing too. I played a few games today and even midday Sunday there were several alliance putting together pugmades and farming gear.

Twinks will always go to the bracket where they can beat levelers with the least amount of effort. With that in mind, 40s is actually relatively popular due to the relative ease of setting up extremely cheesetastic gear, like Sul'thraze+Ramstein's, but it is also a "new" bracket, as in BfA brought attention to it with the inclusion of the first Honor talent available. Just give it time, 40s are popular.

I think the bracket is pretty popular, but yeah there isn’t much going on in the 40-49 xpoff threads like you said. But there are always many people on and premades happening! You should join the 49 twink community in game. I could invite you later on if you’d like. Btag Nerezzia#1585

the bracket has just been dead for so long people are stuck in other brackets unwilling to change. like 29s >.<
I try to get them to make a toon but there just to stuck on 29s to try anything new

It was doing better before BFA released, we just have too many of the twinks gearing high levels right now. It'll bounce back once people are set up for end game. It also seems like there are just huge pools of levelers on each side, which results in many battlegrounds running at once and the twinks just miss each other alot of games as a result.
[doublepost=1535313856,1535313719][/doublepost]as far as the bracket not being as well discussed on xpoff,

the discussion here is always just to the point. Theres very little drama or argument going on and thats a good chuck of some of the other brackets discussion here. There also are not tournaments or prebmades discussed much. The alliance community also discusses alot of things in the community itself that would have prob ended up as posts otherwise. There are plenty of active 49s on here and we answer things when they come up.

Users who are viewing this thread