Why i am no longer playing.

No offence Sea, I played a few more than 2 bg's with Sam and can vouch for his objective gameplay. More often than not (and not blowing my own trumpet) it was Sam and I carrying the other 8 ally members in Wsg while they bumbled around mid before eventually getting bored of fail gy camping and chase efc.

Last edited by a moderator:
You make a quit thread.. That attracts morons since only morons make quit threads..

Mara is sickly bad and a horrible person, from the bgs i've done with him, in both cata and now.
(That is my opinion, just like the other people who say he is bad(they're right) are just saying their opinion.. Like you're doing when you say that he's good (you're wrong) )

GL irl.

But seriously, these threads are just a scream for attention, since if you really just wanted to tell those people, you could just PM them or hit them up ingame ;.

You make a quit thread.. That attracts morons since only morons make quit threads..

Mara is sickly bad and a horrible person, from the bgs i've done with him, in both cata and now.
(That is my opinion, just like the other people who say he is bad(they're right) are just saying their opinion.. Like you're doing when you say that he's good (you're wrong) )

GL irl.

But seriously, these threads are just a scream for attention, since if you really just wanted to tell those people, you could just PM them or hit them up ingame ;.

How can you tell what kind of a person Mara is ?

All you can do is comment on his ''player'' factor,good thing you didn't go as far as saying he doesn't go to church !

good afternoon to everyone on ti,

i
on horde, the aggramar/aggamaggan communities gave me the privilege of meeting people such as tanktonic, spiramorti, orochimaru, emma, dhenurd, mol, maratian (fuck that guy), *alphasky, celestys, and finally snitra (crazy ass warlock). I’d like to make a point that me and maratian were never really friendly, however he is an out-standing druid 90% of the time.

During the last 2 months prior to november, i had been playing a lot on horde, as i was having a lot of fun talking to dhenurd and tanktonic about loads of random ass crap, for the lulz. The reason why i played horde? This is where it gets tricky for me, as it caused a lot of issues between people.

ah you forgot about me...

How can you tell what kind of a person Mara is ?

All you can do is comment on his ''player'' factor,good thing you didn't go as far as saying he doesn't go to church !
agree :) Mara is Mara hes got his own style...i completely understand him .Players like him playing for win and they dont need tards in team....as in real army...no discipline no win...

Btw. bestasky,nice game we got today

Well well, funny to see you 2 weeks after your post on horde, mate? Why go through all this fuzz, if you not stopping at all? Just another cry for attention, obviously...
Still: WILL miss the old sams though, that hasnt changed. Looking forward to nuking the 'new' samscraft.

Maratian is a good guy

Sure, he emotes, spams MF and yells at noobs in BG.... But one thing I've never seen him do is /afk.... At least he plays to win.

You know, if we were all exactly the same, this world would be pretty boring.

Well well, funny to see you 2 weeks after your post on horde, mate? Why go through all this fuzz, if you not stopping at all? Just another cry for attention, obviously...
Still: WILL miss the old sams though, that hasnt changed. Looking forward to nuking the 'new' samscraft.

Wholeheartedly agree with Cana, just had the *pleasure* to play along with Sam on an alt, on ally, sad to see how much you changed.

agree :) Mara is Mara hes got his own style...i completely understand him .Players like him playing for win and they dont need tards in team....as in real army...no discipline no win...

Btw. bestasky,nice game we got today

Maratian is a good player, but is a rude person, thus sorry but I am on the side that calls him "bad" for that.
I know lots of good players that don't gratuitously insult others when there are mistakes / difficult times.
I may understand a bout of nerdraging, who never had one of those?, but he is chronically in that state.

On topic:
bye Samscraft, I'm relatively new so I don't remember if we played together, nonetheless if you change idea we will see each other in bg.

Hey guys ignore me i just wanna make a new topic and i need 25 posts first - bot protection, so dont hate me for a bit of spam :)

Samscraft was cool and ridiculously funny half a year ago. "Cap in style", hilarious.

Samscraft was a totally different person a month ago, full of negative emotions, definitely not a pleasure to play with at all.

Fare thee well, Samscraft, "still for ever fare thee well" (c) Byron

Thanks for the video, I didn't remember I was there when Richex made this video. Loved playing my mage that days. Maratian gave us a lot of moments to rofl, however haven't seen him for a long time. Does he keep on playing?

We never played on the same server but I did enjoy playing BGs with and against you!
So I wish you the best in RL.

Users who are viewing this thread