why hallo thur

Just poppin in to say hey to all my old reckoning/nightfall peeps. Finally fixed up the desktop and will prolly be playin in a few weeks, thankfully school has slowed a bit down and I've had a lot more free time. Is why did we pay for this still kickin because I would love to start premading again with bandage...hopefully not too much has changed and I won't have to update bandage hah. Anywho just wondering if there were still some of the 39 twinks still floatin around that I used to play with, hopefully see you guys soon.

-Bandage

useabandage said:
Just poppin in to say hey to all my old reckoning/nightfall peeps. Finally fixed up the desktop and will prolly be playin in a few weeks, thankfully school has slowed a bit down and I've had a lot more free time. Is why did we pay for this still kickin because I would love to start premading again with bandage...hopefully not too much has changed and I won't have to update bandage hah. Anywho just wondering if there were still some of the 39 twinks still floatin around that I used to play with, hopefully see you guys soon.

-Bandage

there was a decent amount of WDWPFT people farming a 5 man alliance team last night:(

but i don't think theyre as active anymore... probably post this on the NF forums broski!

Users who are viewing this thread