Why don't premades use warlocks as flag runners?

Well I don't think theres any argument that a druid is far better getting across mid then a lock ever would hope to be. So lets debate this with debuff existing. First, the warlock bubble is dispellable so it doesnt work. Second, druids can still shift out of strings, bolts etc like they could before tform. Third, druids have more mitigation. 10% extra stam doesnt even come close to how much health druids get just with superior gear choices. Fifth, try fearing with a good O on you. It wont happen.

I am going to do this with my lock. They may not be very viable, but it's still something I want to try

Would be fun to try one day if you were bored =P

Druid is definately a better choice though.

I wouldnt mind seeing this happen, As locks can put out alot of damage, its hard for a good Offense to get going if everytime they go after the fc they get killed. Could be good as a indoor kiting D, like on the roof. The one and only downside I see to this is once Offense did get the lock trapped gg. But it deff can throw the Offense off. They are expecting to see a Warr, Druid, Shaman, Pally holding flag and Nope theres a lock fearing there ass with the Opposing teams flag on there back :p. Try it out some in premades. I wouldnt mind seeing this.

Duckhunt said:
Walocks get:

• 20% more healing from healing spells.
  • A bubble that can absorb 450+ damage.
  • 10% extra stamina.
  • A free "health potion".
  • Fear.

Teamed up with a paladin and a mage on D, could be better than most flag runners. What do you guys think? Sounds solid to me.

20% more healing from spells? where is that from?

bubble that can abosorb 450+ dmg? Sacrifice is only 305 dmg, and if u put 3 pts into Demonic Brutality that is only an extra 30% which only = 305 + 30% = ~396?

10% extra stamina? you can actually get 12-13% depending how many points you put into Fel Vitality

A free "health potion"? now this isn't bad considering you can get beef the Healthstone up another 50% with glyph + talent

Fear? a great utility taking into account that people would have used a trinket on some other form of CC hopefully.

With all that said, I would think a Warlock as support on Defense would be a lot more viable as opposed to being the FC and can output more damage on offenses as opposed to a hunter playing defense which would annoy the hell out of offensive healing classes

Mazurati said:
20% more healing from spells? where is that from?

bubble that can abosorb 450+ dmg? Sacrifice is only 305 dmg, and if u put 3 pts into Demonic Brutality that is only an extra 30% which only = 305 + 30% = ~396?

10% extra stamina? you can actually get 12-13% depending how many points you put into Fel Vitality

A free "health potion"? now this isn't bad considering you can get beef the Healthstone up another 50% with glyph + talent

Fear? a great utility taking into account that people would have used a trinket on some other form of CC hopefully.

With all that said, I would think a Warlock as support on Defense would be a lot more viable as opposed to being the FC and can output more damage on offenses as opposed to a hunter playing defense which would annoy the hell out of offensive healing classes

Demon Skin

Quelfep said:
I am going to do this with my lock. They may not be very viable, but it's still something I want to try

It's trying that taught mankind many things. Perhaps even more than assuming. ;) Go for it! Make vids.

Disc priest>warlock

Users who are viewing this thread